Midwest Mazdafest 2009

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
A little early, but I'm helping some friends in the Indy Rotary club set up this meet. Right now I'm gauging interest. It's open to all Mazdas, and we hope to have an awesome turnout. This is an all day event with a car show, prizes, and an all around good time!

mazdafest3.jpg

So, let me know if anyone is interested in heading out there. I am definitely going.

Phen, you want me to see if Mazdaspeed & Mazda N.A. will join in? Let me know, so I can get things rolling. I can also get the teams involved as well from all of the series as well.

I was actually going to call you and ask if this was something they'd get involved with. Thank you!

Phen, you want me to see if Mazdaspeed & Mazda N.A. will join in? Let me know, so I can get things rolling. I can also get the teams involved as well from all of the series as well.

Damn dude, you got it like that??? We need to be friends....
Hello, My name is James, Can I meet the rest of your friends now, lol.

Damn dude, you got it like that??? We need to be friends....
Hello, My name is James, Can I meet the rest of your friends now, lol.

My wife and I plan all Mazda Corrals across the country and we work with all of the major Mazda teams. As Stephen has stated, come out to a race and we'll introduce you all of drivers, crews and owners.

C'mon and see us @

July 24 - 26
Autobahn Country Club (w/Atlantics)
Joliet, Ill

We'll be having corrals @

Mid-Ohio

Sebring

Lime Rock

Road America

Road Atlanta

Back