Alpine Head Unit With iPOD Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
HEAD UNIT
Alpine CDA-9883
Well Equipped model

Lightly used for about 8 months in the tC we just Sold.
We dont need it in the New Vehicle as it has a nice OEM head unit.​

Still looks to be in Nearly new condition.
Also included is a Brand New Alpine iPOD integration Cable Specific to the radio we never used..BNIB.
The Radio Faceplate has also never been out of the package because we never removed the faceplate from the radio.
Everything is complete as you would buy it new plus the Full Speed Alpine Integration iPOD cable.​

$175obo
Now $165 Shipped,Insured, and Including all fees in the US.

(Mounting Kit pictured not included...Its from the tC anyway..but you can have it if you want it..LOL!)​

Stereo%20Equipment%20008.jpg

Stereo%20Equipment%20009.jpg

Last edited:
the fullspeed integration is awesome. you can control the ipod from the head unit instead of having to scroll through your ipod while driving. free bump.

Price Drop to $165

Killer unit for the money..and I keep everything I have like mint.

For Reference...The car it came out of only had 9K miles put on it in the year and half we owned it....And this was only in there about half of that..Its not had a lot of use at all.

Decent deal here guys..someone pick this thing up so I can order the sub for the new truck.

Bump for Matt. This is a great headunit! Wife has it and loves it!

I got that same head unit bought over a year ago for $190 In Hawaii w/ cord at the year end clearence maybe gotta drop price on used unit to say 125 shipped then I think youll get rid of it For me its a great unit I LOVE IT

I got that same head unit bought over a year ago for $190 In Hawaii w/ cord at the year end clearence maybe gotta drop price on used unit to say 125 shipped then I think youll get rid of it For me its a great unit I LOVE IT

for $125 shipped, you have a buyer right here...

sub..waiting to go lower

for $125 shipped, you have a buyer right here...
Sorry guys..but I am not gonna go lower....By the time I ship it and Eat PAypal Fees I will pocket less than $125 for it.
If you were local and picking up..I would have no problem taking $125 for this.
But this price includes shipping and insurance....No chance of any loss here from shipping.

Thats under half of what we paid and it really doesn't have much use at all.

SO it will sit here....I am in no hurry..its just extra at this point as I have already ordered the Stealth Sub for the Silvarado.

It really is a great unit..and for the money with the Use it has..your damn near buyint it in new condition...and it will come packed looking as so.
I mean seriously..who keeps all there packing...I am telling you guys..I am anal about things if you didn't know it already.

i need to wait till friday when i get paid but i think i may buy this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back