Late Sept. or October Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanblaster

:
2009 CWP Mazda Axela Sport & 2006 Nissan 350z
Any of the members want to meet up once more before it starts snowing and crap. I'm thinking either late this month or anytime next month? I know some of us have started school, others have families/kids, others have no rides or are fixing them, gas prices look like they are coming down a bit, others just haven't been able to make it to a single meet this year. I am not going to make a poll but figured if there was enough interest maybe we can figure something out that works for most of us. I am not sure location either but it should have a ton of parking and grass because I want to play some effin football. Let me know what you guys think, if not, see you guys next year.

San

List of locals I havent seen in years, where the hell are you guys and gals?

Dimitrios
David
Rob
Anna
Phil
Matt
Ken
Aric
Doug
Jose
Mike (Blackrose)
Andy
Sam
Jesus
Joe
Big Mike

I might be in depending on the weekend. Going to be at the Tail of the Dragon the weekend of Oct. 11-12th.

damn, I got called out!

How about the new Sonic in North Aurora?

Kirk Rd & Butterfield/56? The lot next door is a Walmart,so if the line is super huge then we can still hang next door.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...993,-88.278923&spn=0.007564,0.011501&t=k&z=16

We need a field dude. We need grass. We need to have a bbq, a mazdateam draft, and then we need to go play some football. People who want to cook, cook, people who want to see cars, see cars, those of you who want to play some football, lets dew it. Early October?

This sounds fun. **** cars. I'm all about eating and football. Do the Bears have a game at home that weekend? We could just use their field.

We need a field dude. We need grass. We need to have a bbq, a mazdateam draft, and then we need to go play some football. People who want to cook, cook, people who want to see cars, see cars, those of you who want to play some football, lets dew it. Early October?

Hey man, why you gotta be like that hombre? I'm gonna bring Porter to the meet and have him attack you and your lil pug! bwahahahah (that's my evil b-movie comedy laugh)

I'm down. Been interested in a meet since I picked my car up. I don't know if I could wait until spring.

I'm in I want to show off my new parts!!!
Or
softball
or
tossing bags

Yeppers, I will b there as well depending on the schedule of course as I work alternating weekends. This upcoming weekend (Sept 13/14) is my work weekend so I am suggesting Oct 4 (Sat) or Oct 18 (Sat). And yeah, let's play some football.

David, I still have to contact you yet again for some detailing so I'm gonna have you do it before this supposed meet OK.

Yeppers, I will b there as well depending on the schedule of course as I work alternating weekends. This upcoming weekend (Sept 13/14) is my work weekend so I am suggesting Oct 4 (Sat) or Oct 18 (Sat). And yeah, let's play some football.

David, I still have to contact you yet again for some detailing so I'm gonna have you do it before this supposed meet OK.

Lets shoot for the weekend of the 18th then so it gives members a few weeks to prepare and adjust.. Let me know what you guys think, either Saturday or Sunday, time and place still TBD.

I know about 4 years ago, they had a meet in Gurnee at Warren Township Park. There are picnic tables with roofs over them, October can have some s*** weather, and plenty of grass. If anyone knows a more central location though, tell us because I know it's kind of a haul for people from the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back