Carbon fiber ideas for DG

K. Soze

:
2003.5 Mazdspeed Protege
It looks like Teri is the new women taking care of things over at DG Motorsports. In another thread, she said she would be willing to listen to ideas for new products (as long as there's enough interest, of course). Here's the thread -->http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123631077

I threw out a lot of my ideas in the thread (near the end). If you guys and gals have any ideas of what you'd like to see DG make, post it up. I would love to see some more carbon fiber stuff for the Protege. Here were some of my ideas from the thread.....

Carbon fiber roof cap
Carbon fiber replica 03.5 MSP wing
Carbon fiber interior door panels
Carbon fiber headliner
Carbon fiber exteior b-pillar covers (go over the black parts)

I also had some suggestions for the engine bay.

Last edited:
Hecks yea! It would be awesome. I want one because I saw a new, silver Mercedes C350 with a black roof (comes on ones with a certain style sunroof I think). It looked sick!! Now, Imagine it being carbon fiber instead. :)

i don't have the money so my vote doesn't really count, but a roof cap and a replica wing would be teh shiiiiit

Keep'em coming. Hopefully Teri is going to see this.

Smooth Criminal approved --->(mj)

i Rly hope they make a roof and door panels, mainly door panels, you know how sick that would look!!!!

fenders w/o signal hole, door panels, door
the headliner is a pretty cool idea too, dont know how thats going to work with mounting it up there, but it should look sweet

CF Roof Cap & CF Headliner would be pretty sweet. And i would definitely purchase the CF Roof Cap if the price isnt too steep. The quality would need to be flawless as well, there interior pieces werent all top notch....but ill stop there.

Last edited:
I'm going to try to get a hold of Teri. I'm gonna let her know about this thread and have her check it out.

the lower bumper piece i always thought that something like this but in cf with a little better looking desing for the MSP would be a killer.

Attachments

• evo9rearbumper[1].jpg
    evo9rearbumper[1].jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 136
Back