Located in Boca Raton, FL

bmsp01.jpg

bmsp16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so low priced... Hell of a deal!
Good luck with it!

You need a pic with your info though.

I dont want it sitting around too long.
This one is Clean title too, so I would say its not gonna last more than a week or two to have a new home :)

Sorry about not posting the pics with the info in it, I will take some more today. I completely forgot about the tag when I took them.

Haha thanks but bank loan + college student = debt for a while after graduation. I would love to but I'm just gonna bite my tongue and wait till I have a career and can afford to buy another car. That's when my P5 will be my project car. Tranny swap, turbo, suspension. All before getting married of course. We all know how wives are with putting money into modding a car (well most wives). And no, that is not a sexist remark.

Honestly Ive always wanted a p5 for autocross, but right now I got other priorities and dont have the need for an extra car :)
Bank Loan will get u this car tho :)

Well b4 you sell it you should swap out the seats with mine . there in great shape no tears or anything , and also swap rims for the silver ones i have . You know she were both neighbors and all . I mean how do you keep getting your hands on all these msp's ? Could also use that cargo net . So how bout we work something out . My all black es seats for those msp orange ones . It would match my orange es/msp perfect.

Well b4 you sell it you should swap out the seats with mine . there in great shape no tears or anything , and also swap rims for the silver ones i have . You know she were both neighbors and all . I mean how do you keep getting your hands on all these msp's ? Could also use that cargo net . So how bout we work something out . My all black es seats for those msp orange ones . It would match my orange es/msp perfect.

Honestly I wish I could help u out, but by doing that the car will lose a lot of value. I already started it low since I dont have the stock racing beat wheels, if I keep taking off parts, I wont make that money back :(

Honestly I wish I could help u out, but by doing that the car will lose a lot of value. I already started it low since I dont have the stock racing beat wheels, if I keep taking off parts, I wont make that money back :(

So true!! Just sell as it is, its so sexy!!

So how about that trade with the regular Mazda 6 non MS6...LOL J/K

Your not giving me enough time. I want in on it too!! If i can't get it, i know someone close to me who probably would. Just matter of time!! LOL, but if you take it then kudos for you and a warm welcome hug to the "Mazdaspeed"family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back