Chicago BBQ! Sat 8/9/08 -- All Are Invited

xxxmonoxidechil

Potential Scammer!
BBQ2008.png

EVOLV-Chicago ANNUAL BBQ!!!!!

Saturday, August 9 | Time 2pm
Near Schaumburg/Elk Grove Village

This event is FREE! GAMES, PRIZES, RAFFLE FOR OFFICIAL MAZDA GOODIES!!

link to the main EVOLV thread. (who's hosting the meet for us)

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=149646

Last edited:
.. you have to be ******* kidding me... Thats the date im supposed to be moving into my apartment..

I just checked my schedule and I am off so I will be there if nothing else comes up. I'll sign up for evolv soon...I'm just holding off since I don't own a Rotary but it seems that the evolv peeps are nice, friendly bunch of people.

It'll be nice to see some RX8/7 since there is not a single RX8 or Mazda6 that showed up in the last meet I attended (Zion meet).

I just checked my schedule and I am off so I will be there if nothing else comes up. I'll sign up for evolv soon...I'm just holding off since I don't own a Rotary but it seems that the evolv peeps are nice, friendly bunch of people.

It'll be nice to see some RX8/7 since there is not a single RX8 or Mazda6 that showed up in the last meet I attended (Zion meet).

I know last fall we had a descent turnout of rx7/8.. I already have the 9th scheduled off.. Ill just take the 8th off too..

xxxmonoxidechil Thanks for getting this up here!

I hope to see a lot of you out there!

Moving into an apartment is no excuse! I am doing the same that weekend! ;)

YEA!~~

Sorry, got a little excited! its getting close! cant wait, hope this will be one of the bigger mazda meets this year!

^

and if it was, people would complain, and say it should be on a saturday.

no matter what, everyones not allways happy. people have different schedules. this is how this one ended up.

agreeing with yourself? i bet you refer to yourself in the 3rd person also. lol. i didnt make the date, so dont be a dick. and dont turn this into a flame fest. this was set up well over a month ago... no one had any isues then.

dude its ok. i will miss this meet just like i have missed all the rest. we will all be ok if my two tone p.o.s. doesent show up. i was kidding, please turn you sarcasm filter on next time.

we allready did a meet this year at my place. lol. i hosted the fender meet like 2 months ago. i think it was on a sunday too! lol

Back