Dyno again, this time on a mustang dyno

fatti03msp

Contributor
:
03 MSP & 91 RX-7 & 00 1500
Got my car dynoed this weekend on a mustang dyno which is roughly 15% lower numbers then that of dynojet dyno, results where ok. I just need to get that dam thunder manifold fixed, you will be able to here in the vids.

Best run was 190whp 170wtq running 9psi
took the filter off and got 193whp 175wtq for fun.

But i tried the stock Supermap, supermap9psi, FMICmap, kelly2and the supermap9psi was the map that gave me most power with the mods that i have just in case someone wanted to give that map a whirl.

Heres a couple of videos and ill get the print out scanned at work tom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fWnpgM_rjw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsCj8vaDf4s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ispYy5aFokc

That leaks sounds nasty. I'm sure that you're loosing a decent amount of power there. Good numbers, though. The turbo sounds healthy spooling up.

Here are my graphs from the dyno the only thing i did was change around the maps a lil bit, i made the most power with my setup with the supermapstock9psi

my first map dyno was with the superstockmap

But one big questions i have is my dyno's 5 and 4 where with the stupermapstock9psi, 5 i changed a lil bit, if you see i all my graphs i have a nice dip in power a lil after 4k but on my dyno 6 i took of the filter and just added elbow piece to catch some cooler air and the dip went away. Would dip go away if i went back the CAI???

Attachments

• Brandon6.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 248
  • Brandon5.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 289
  • Brandon4.pdf
    58.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Brandon3.pdf
    60 KB · Views: 209
  • Brandon2.pdf
    59 KB · Views: 300
i just got the new mani last week so im putting the new one on tom. and i will be so happy to cure my car from the clap lol, and then i can tune it right cause my A/F gauge will read right.

got the new mani on and it lines up good so no more exhaust leak for me and man do i lose traction more now lol.

Be a wow gold supplier

Be a wow gold supplier, we understand that our buyers' time is valuable. In order to save your valuable time, we work out a good idea to help you to buy wow gold in a easy and convenient way. This is our website: http://www.wowgold1000.com. Welcome to come here and find your desired goods. First of all, take a look at our price of wow gold. You will find it is a loyal and reliable store of cheap wow gold for sale online. At that moment, we are a loyal and reliable wow gold store online.We are selling wow gold and doing wow power leveling for you at an unimaginable price. You can buy cheap wow gold and power leveling from us, a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold exchange corporation and power leveling work group.We are a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold store online. We supply wow gold to our loyal customers that you may buy cheap wow gold on our website. We provide the cheapest wow gold all the servers and the first class service to our loyal and reliable customers. We have available stock of wow gold on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of delivery.We have been an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller of wow gold for years. So it is securest and safest to buy wow gold from us. We are sure that you will get your desired wow gold on order, if you buy wow gold here.

jeez i was like wtf is that sound but i guess everybody else pointed that out already lol

look like some descent numbers, and where did u get that thunder mani?
big gains over stock mani?

jeez i was like wtf is that sound but i guess everybody else pointed that out already lol

look like some descent numbers, and where did u get that thunder mani?
big gains over stock mani?

got it fromp protephile here on the forums, def. some gains and it looks real nice under the hood.

after looking at your mods list we have a very similar build going!! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one thinking this way. Great vids and good numbers I can't wait to see how it goes with the new Mani on

Back