Incompatible IPOD AUX interface adapter +TEXT: Help

Hi,

Just got a bad news from the part dealer I order the IPOD AUX interface adapter for my CX-7 GT AWD.

Sorry because the IPOD thread is posted here every day but I'm running out of time If I need to order the part and get it ready for Friday.

I was trying to get the following part: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned).

This will not work with my head Unit. What I wan is just an adapter displaying the songs title on the factory LED of the CX-7.

The Bad news is that my Install appointement is on Friday and I'm running out of time since I was trying to have all what I need to install for that day.

So the shurt version: Is there some one using an IPOD AUX interface displaying the Text on the factory LED of the car or any recommendation.

NB: My Bose system is SAT ready(Has the SAT button on the front of the Head-Unit; It's seams that those particular modells are not compatible with what my head Unit)

What's up men,

thanks men for the Link. I read the product specification. Looks like It's what I'm looking for but need to double check that with the merchant. Unfortunately I can't make a long phone call from my office I'll try to to it tomorrow.

Thanks a lot. I'll give a Feed back later one.

Thanks

no problem... I'm a newby to the forum but I have had 2 Mazda 3's (2006 & 2007) and I have put .mp3 adapter in the 2006 and fussed with wire on the 2007. Mine just shipped today and i'll be getting in to the head unit later this week. Should work fine. Now just a matter of relocating the wires for Ipod and AUX input somewhere they are both useable and look ok.

Works!

Just got that part installed and it works as expected with AUX input. I do not an Ipod to try but the AUX input worked as explained. I ran it through glove box as getting into the center console seems like a lengthy process vs. the 20 minutes this took. Integrated Solutions makes great products.

Hi What's up men,

@bane1240: how are you doing men? Sorry to not give you a feedback earlier. My soon was not feeling wheel this weekend.

I let the Sub and the amp installed by Custom sound and the MP3 adapter also. Now It's sounds great the music.

I didn't have the time to play with the Ipod control from the factory radio what great is. This was definitely what I was looking for.

Once again Thanks a lot for your quick info. I received the packet since last Friday was just one day and the shipment was only $9.99; Just great

As soon as I'll have the change, probably this week I'll post the new pictures of the 12" SUB.

Have a good one and thanks once again for the infos

Bertrand_CX_7

bertrand...

Glad I could help. Mine is installed as well though I only use the AUX input for my non-Ipod .mp3 plyr and it works great. All the additional features u get with an Ipod though might make me break down and get one.

Hi Guys,

I'm back this time with more pics.

First the JL sub. I toke the 12" because why spend 1K just for a 10". The 12" need more volume that why It's end up with so bigger. But I can live with that.

So let's speak the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 833
  • Kopie von IMG_0203.jpg
    Kopie von IMG_0203.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 795
  • Kopie von IMG_0218.jpg