March 2008 Photography Contest Submission Thread: The Color BLUE

nate0123

rawr!
:
2023 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus, 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
March 2008 Photography Contest - Submission Thread

The photography contest is back! New & improved! :) Every month, there will be a new "Theme" to capture. The picture can be of anything pertaining to that theme. A voting thread will follow, in which we can each vote for our favorite entry. Take a look at a previous Voting Thread here.

Prizes will be awarded! Small donations are welcomed ( yashart@hotmail.com ) to help fund the prizes, but are not required at all. This contest is free for all to enter! PM me or yashart_mp3 with any, ideas, comments, or concerns.

March's Theme: The Color BLUE
Your subject can be anything, as long as it's blue!

Submissions for this contest will end on Monday, March 24th @ 9pm EST. A new voting thread will be created shortly after, and run for 1 week.

And now for the rules! Please read these rules carefully; failure to follow any of them will result in disqualification:

Photography Contest Rules:
1.) Your photo submission must be a NEW PHOTO, taken BY YOU, between NOW and the deadline date specified in this post.*
2.) Please submit only 1 picture. If you want to share other work, there are plenty of other threads in which to do so. Here's one!
3.) Once you submit you pic, please don't go back and change it. Once you submit, make sure its exactly the way you want it.
4.) The photo can be photoshopped and can be altered in any way, shape or form.
5.) Images over 800 pixels wide will be resized for the voting thread.
* I may, at my discretion, use exif data to check the "taken on" date of your photo. Make sure the date is set correctly on your camera prior to taking your photo entry. If exif data is not available on your submission due to editing, I may ask for the raw photo for verification. Keep a copy, just in case!

oh geez... I wonder what I might submit? lol. It'll be hard not to just go for the obvious here, but I'll spend some time pondering what else I could do.

That said, laser blue > all :D

Yeah, Laser Blue pwns all, but, must find something else other than the obivous as well. Hey, maybe if you show this weekend at the Mazda Exhibition, the power of 2 Laser blue's might make the difference.

And no pics of anyones balls

Tylor

Last edited:
bluepen.jpg

HMMMMMM. I could have gone so many ways with this one. So the subject has to physically be the color blue? Not bue as in feeling down or depressed.....

nate0123;3710567[I said:
March's Theme: The Color BLUE Your subject can be anything, as long as it's blue!

Last edited:
I just copied and pasted the theme from the first post. Please let's not start this one with a dispute before it even takes off

Tylor

sweet mother of unnecessary banter! Post some entries already people! GEEZ!.....on second thoughts. keep bickering so mine can be the only entry and I can finally win one of these things!!!!! :)

This is mine!

And if you don't vote for me...YOU HATE AMERICA!!!...haha!

MarchTheme_Blue.JPG

*this photo says it was taken around 5:30 AM...um in no way would i be up then, i took this today at like 2:00 PM*

Good luck everyone!!!

Back