~ CitizenPro's Perrin FMIC Install & Updated Pics

CitizenPro

behind the scenes
Contributor
:
2017 Shelby GT350
Finished installing the Perrin FMIC along with the Injen Intake this past saturday. Took roughly 7 hours to install everything except for cutting the tabs off the front bumper, which i did the following morning. The install was fairly easy, i didnt have directions but none were needed....pretty obvious what had to be done. As soon as i head outta town on work for more than a couple weeks, ill get the intercooler pipes sent off to Jet Hot to match with everything else (626 mani, MAM mani, Intake)

I also need to clean up the engine bay which is something i havent done in well over a year....Other than that the MAM tubular mani & Medievel PS/Crank Pulley install will be next along with throwing on my hood latches for the carbon fiber hood. Oil/coolant catch cans & an aluminum radiator coming soon to clean things up.....

Installed:
- Perrin FMIC
- HKS SSQV
- Injen Intake (Modified & Jet Hot'd) w/ AEM Dryflow Filter
- Removed washer fluid resevoir

Big thanx to Ken @ PG for sending me the HKS in a timely manner, i needed it very quickly and he delivered. I couldnt have done this without it (thumb)

Enjoy the install and updated pics.....all comments & questions are welcomed.

Perrin_Install8.JPG

Perrin_Install4.JPG

Perrin_Install2.JPG

Perrin_Install3.JPG

Perrin_Install5.JPG

Perrin_Install6.JPG

Perrin_Install7.JPG

Mazdaspeed_park_front.JPG

Mazdaspeed_park_side.JPG

- Charles

Last edited:
^ goodluck, they've been discontinued for quite some time now. I gave up on searching new, got the next best thing.....off Vic's car.

Clean as hell, can't wait to see the engine bay with the Mam mani. Are you going to powdercoat you valve cover gold?

To be honest, that's the first time I've seen something like that. What type of purpose does it serve? By the way, very nice setup!

Back