4/13/08 OAC - One Year Anniversary Meet - Cuyahoga Falls - Akron, OH

jem0473

Contributor
:
2014 Nissan GTR
The weather forcast is rain/snow and cold weather for the whole weekend of this meet. On the day of the meet, the high is 40 degrees with snow and rain. We are cancelling this meet until further notice.

041308.jpg

The OAC Mazda Club would like to invite you to join us on 4/13/08 at the place where it all began - The Gorge Metro Park in Cuyahoga Falls. This meet is open to ALL Mazda owners, family and friends. We hope everyone who attended this meet last year will return for our reunion and anniversary celebration.

Sunday Itinerary: *Cancelled*

• 3pm - Group Meet at The Gorge in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
  • 5pm - Cruise through the Cuyahoga National Park and experience the curvy, winding hills
  • 6pm - Sunset pictures on the rooftop of the Akron U. parking garage
  • 7pm - Dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse on Main St. in Downtown Akron
  • 8pm - Hang out in the parking lot after dinner for the huge tuner car show

Post up if you want to attend!

Meet Confirmed List:

1 - ADaughen
2 - Poondoggs
3 - OhioAxelaClub
4 - Jem0473
5 - Slickieswax
6 - MAZ3GTWINBLUE
7 - Krystm
8 - Fiji Mazda3
9 - SATimko
10 - coppertone
11 - 6waggin
12 - island_6
13 - Ted
14 - Empire
15 - Kestrel
16 - scott
17 - Megz
18 - chuckd76
19 - mazdainthemaking
20 - rocafellavc

Last edited:
Looks like we'll have a good number of members showing up, for the cruise, we will need to bring two way radios just in case we have members get separated from the main group.

Yeah I agree on the radios Marlon....Steve and I have a combined total of 12 radios we bought for the club awhile back so they come in handy at every meet we set up.

IF now this is a big IF I can dance around the cars like they do in that one Need for speed underground game. Then I am definitly in.

btw add this to the things to do

6.30 PM - pick up prostitutes on S arlington.
7.00 PM - post bail at pd in downtown
8.00 PM - travel 3 blocks to spagetti warehouse.

Last edited:
IF now this is a big IF I can dance around the cars like they do in that one Need for speed underground game. Then I am definitly in.

btw add this to the things to do

6.30 PM - pick up prostitutes on S arlington.
7.00 PM - post bail at pd in downtown
8.00 PM - travel 3 blocks to spagetti warehouse.

LOL but right on!

Yes you can post bail on a credit card so bring that ;) hehehe BUT they won't let you out on american express thats priceless.

Add me too, im not 100% sure if i can go but im pretty sure i can go and are there any other ppl from the pittsburgh area heading to this too.

and i think i have a radio too, just need to find it.

Add me too, im not 100% sure if i can go but im pretty sure i can go and are there any other ppl from the pittsburgh area heading to this too.

and i think i have a radio too, just need to find it.

K I'll add ya then :) The only other person from Pitts who is on the list is Fiji Mazda3. The rest are from the Akron/Canton/Cleveland area. Hopefully you can join us on this event!

I'd be down for the meet. I live over by Toledo, not far at all to hang out with the Mazda's. Sweet, well I'll mark it on my calender.

What does the list look like for who is all coming?

Don't know if I'll still be there. Just pulled the motor out yesterday to get ready for new internals and such. I'll let you know by then.

I'll say something on clubprotege. There are some OH guys on there that I think would go. I didn't see anything on the site about this meet. Hopefully there will be a good turnout.

Posted the mesage. Hopefully nobody minds. I figure the more that turn out the better. Later.

cleveland6club will be mostly at autoX that weekend, but there is a high chance of us coming after the event. It's still up for discussion.

Back