MS3 Rally

MS3 Rally

Attachments

• sema.jpg
    sema.jpg
    877.1 KB · Views: 746
Is this the DG motorsport mazdaspeed3? The one with the supposed AWD conversion?

It sort of looks like something out of need for speed carbon, then again I guess I see roof scoops on rally cars often, although I don't know why.

DG Motorsports doesn't have much about the mazdaspeed 3 on their website at all.

I wouldnt trust those tires on an off-road rally course. But I wouldnt trust my driving on those things either!

Its DG... look at the stickers on the side >_> and on the front.. lol all over! ahhhhh

But i didnt hear about an awd one. .i wanttttt

It could be a rally car set up for a tarmac stage. Or it could be a road racer because they do sort of look the same.

I want the hood. I admit, I love the offset and I think it would greatly contribute to the airflow of the TMIC.

Most likely it was designed by DG, it probably wont be available until after SEMA. The side skirt diffusers look nice as well.

when would that be? damn cause when they start releasing stuff for ms3 im gonna go broke getting thier stuff lol

Yea, love the new diffuser parts. I think some fender flares would complete that car like the Focus RS.

Back