October Photography Contest - Submission Thread

nate0123

rawr!
:
2023 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus, 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
Y'all know the deal :) Every month, there will be a new "Theme" to capture. The picture can be of anything pertaining to that theme. Take a look at a previous Contest HERE.

Please pay attention as some things have changed:

Rules:
1) The photo can be photoshopped and can be altered in any way, shape or form.
2) Please submit only 1 picture.
3) Once you submit you pic, please don't go back and change it. Once you submit, make sure its exactly the way you want it.
4) Please no cheating. Please do not post pics that you found online and claim them as yours!
5) Be Creative!
6) YOUR PHOTO SUBMISSION MUST BE NEW PHOTO, TAKEN BETWEEN TODAY AND THE DEADLINE DATE SPECIFIED IN THIS POST
7) Images over 800 pixels wide will be resized for the voting thread

Almost like the "Ride of the Month" format, yashart or I will setup a new thread with everyone's submission. Everyone will then be able to vote on their favorite image. Prizes will be awarded! Small donations are welcomed ( yashart@hotmail.com ) to help fund the prizes, but are not required at all. This contest is free for all to enter! PM me or yashart_mp3 with any, ideas, comments, or concerns.

Submissions for this contest will end on Monday, October 22nd @ 9pm EST. A new voting thread will be created shortly after, and run for 1 week.

October's Theme: People
This month's challenge is to focus on humanity/the human race. Capture an image that you feel in some way defines the human experience. The focus of each submission must be on one or more persons.

While the topic is "people", some may prefer to not have their pictures posted on the internet; use common sense when submitting.

* Thanks to iLisa for the theme suggestion *

Last edited:
Yes, that was a great suggestion iLisa. Im expecting some great shots from everyone this month:) Same rules as the hot girl thread right? lol

lol I'm not sure what the rules are on the hot girl thread, but I can probably guess

I'm sure the admins/mods would appreciate if the images were in good taste ;)

so i can't use a photo i took a few weeks ago?

Take a picture of some chick holding the pic you took a few weeks ago.

I guess you could have, and not said anything about it, but the point of the contest is to promote everyone to go out and be creative and learn to use their cameras. It's not up to me to answer that question though. I wish we could thought, because id submit this...:)

***Not a submission***

Attachments

• DSC021682.JPG
    DSC021682.JPG
    714 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Taken at the new Wax Museum that just opened in DC..

Attachments

• nixon.jpg
    nixon.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 180
Funny, I was thinking beach as well. It was an amazingly nice weekend.

*Not a submission
dayatbeach.jpg

I'm such a retard... went bowling tonight... you know how many pictures I could have gotten?(boom05)

Back