My dynoed MSP

fatti03msp

Contributor
:
03 MSP & 91 RX-7 & 00 1500
I dynoed my car a while ago just never got aroudn to posting up the dyno sheet, so here it is

Vibrant 3" inch Exhaust
HiBoost FMIC
Injen CAI
11 PSI

those were the mods for my last run that got me 227whp and 251wtq, my car hit fuel cut at 5500 rpm, and i was running rich as hell, i had no fuel management at the time.

Know im going to be dynoing my car within the next month and i will have the
GT28RS
SplitSecond AFC Ver.2
CorkSport Downpipe
Custom 3" catless midpipe
Walboro 255 lph fuel pump

but here is the dyno sheet of my first 3 runs. Take a look at how rich im running lol.

Heres the Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBnHqSlgRM

dynofile.jpg

Last edited:
dood, good numbers but be careful with those internals! your going to blow your engine trying to go for higher numbers! i would seriously lower the boost a lot after all those upgrades....test at stock boost

i im keeping the boost way down when get done with the GT28RS and i ran 11psi just for that run, i was runing 9 daily and 10 at the track.

dood, good numbers but be careful with those internals! your going to blow your engine trying to go for higher numbers! i would seriously lower the boost a lot after all those upgrades....test at stock boost

you're gonna love the turbo, it pulls significantly harder and longer, all the way up to redline even at boost low as 8psi.

looks like youre building power pretty good based on your dyno... should've made around 250whp had you not hit fuel cut. thats pretty impressive for the mods you listed. i might even hold off on the 28rs w/ the power you're making until after the built block and not risk the stock one.

what changes did you make from the first two runs than from the 3rd. Your AFR got much better/leaner in the 3rd making a ton more power.

only 9psi till next summer when i get my internals. I might do 10 at the track once or twice.

Last edited:
How i leaned out a lil bit was just raising the boost lol, my MBC was acting like my AFC controller. Cause after my 2nd run i was nervous about raising the boost cause i did not want to hit fuel cut, but we were looking at my A/F ratio readings and we notice that the more boost the leaner i was running so we just raised the boost. I didnt have any AFC at all i was all in the MBC. But the reason i got the GT28RS was it was right when i graduated and i was able to con my mom into getting the turbo and the SplitSecon AFC for my graduation and b-day presents.

But when we extended the chart to see how rich my A/F ratio readings where it was around 6-7 lol it was bad and my car blasted a lot of my friends with sutt fromt he exhaust lol.

you're gonna love the turbo, it pulls significantly harder and longer, all the way up to redline even at boost low as 8psi.

looks like youre building power pretty good based on your dyno... should've made around 250whp had you not hit fuel cut. thats pretty impressive for the mods you listed. i might even hold off on the 28rs w/ the power you're making until after the built block and not risk the stock one.

what changes did you make from the first two runs than from the 3rd. Your AFR got much better/leaner in the 3rd making a ton more power.

got everthing installed and the car is running like poo lol, i just need to work on my tune, but i was on the highway going to my buddies and i dropped it into 4th at about 60 and 120 has never came that quick lol. Cant wait for a better tune, and i tried to race a lambo Gallarado(however you spell it) but he was getting off an exit when he got behind me. I know i would have lost but it would have been fun to have raced a lambo.

well i dont have a laptop so its hard for me to tune, i was going to buy one then i got pulled over for speeding and i needed tires for inspection. But i plan on trying to dyno it Before i leave for the NOPI in ATL so i have a updated sheet to take with me.

I leave in 2 weeks so hopefully by then.

Last edited:
i've been lookin to dyno my car but i haven't found a good spot yet....how much are they chargin u at the dyno? im located in jersey so it aint that bad of a trip to pa...

i've been lookin to dyno my car but i haven't found a good spot yet....how much are they chargin u at the dyno? im located in jersey so it aint that bad of a trip to pa...

well the car club im, we are having a dyno day 50 bucks for 3 pulls with A/F ratio readings and print outs. We can have a max of 20 cars and if your are coming from jersey this place is right off of the PA turnpike. The place is in Youngswood, PA. Here is there website http://www.hybridynamics.com/ They know alot of s***. But that would be cool if you came have another mazda in the crowd, im the only one lol. But hay if any one else is interested shoot me a PM maybe you can come if there are still spots open.
This is all going down Oct 27 the day after i turn 21 so i sucks cause we start at like 10am and im going to be so hung over lol.

hell ya im down let me kno where and i'll def join u....dunno if this is a stupid question but its worth a shot ..how many runs does the car usually go through..

hell ya im down let me kno where and i'll def join u....dunno if this is a stupid question but its worth a shot ..how many runs does the car usually go through..

well we do 3 pulls if that is what you mean, and if you go to the link they have there address, but its right off the PA turnpike if dont know the exit but if you will get it when you get the directions.

parce, de donde?>

what???? lol...

got my 3in catless midpipe put on last week and i notice it a lil bit, i know i had less traction then i did in 2nd, but i was wondering if the resanator is restrictive at all. But it sounds nice. a lil louder but i have been told it sounds like a WRX a lil bit. has that growl to it. But i have not heard it yet my self besides in the car and sound alot dif. when your in the car.

Cant wait to dyno it.

Back