Sticker/Vinyl Files

nk2a

Contributor
I wanted to start a thread that offered various .EPS files that can be used for printing out vinyl graphics or other types of stickers. For those that dont know .EPS files contain vector art or shapes/outlines that can be scaled to any size with out image quality degradation. The few that are attached were created for some of my personal projects. I will be adding more as I continue with new projects.

This thread is open for contribution by vendors or members. Feel free to post or PM me the AI files so I can format them into the image links below.

Contributors:
nk2a
L8R

More Files Coming Soon!

Last edited:
I have many also that can either be .ai or .eps

- Mazdaspeed
- AutoExe
- Cusco
- A-Spec
- C-West
- Brembo
- Takata
- Option Wagon
- Corbeau
- Momo
- Samco
- Work
- Recaro
- Trust
- Nitto

All recreated by myself. Nothing stolen from other people.

Just PM me and I can send the file over. Great thread btw.

Encapsulated PostScript is... by my knowledge, is a universal format (like pdf) to preserve vector outlines and ability to scale. You can't scale a rastor image. Not everyone has Adobe Illustrator, but most/all vinyl shops take .eps.

OK -Big porps to Chris, aka L8R, for passing along his .ai files. He did a great job recreating most of the graphics below so give it up.

The art has now been separated and all the .eps files generated. Simply click on the image link or the graphic that you want to download and save to disk.

I'll be posting more logos as time goes on! Feel free to add some as well or PM me with the files for formating.

Last edited:
k-lea said:
You can, eitherway works. ".ai" just came more naturally to me.

just click on the logo you want and save to disk - or am i confused - not sure want you're getting at (dunno)

...maybe I didn't read this all the way.

I thought L8R had some (not posted) and was sending you some or something, muh bad. I'm not known for reading things all the way through. :p

If anyone needs something traced, lmk. I will try and do it asap.

Suggestions:
Eibach
Tokico
AWR
Racing Beat
Zoom Zoom
Protege
Protege5
Etc.

Thanks!

Back