Strange error message

gapeachsp5

:
03 Mazda 6s
When I try to go to the homepage (www.mazdas247.com) I get this error message, but I can still look any other pages on the site. (dunno)

gapeachsp5, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

HAHAHAHA> I thought i got banned to for some remarks i deleted. I was just about to PM Antoine and see what was up but i guess everyone else is getting it to. Maybe we are all banned...lol

sanblaster1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I guess it is my punishment for forgetting to make my follow up appointment for my lil pug unit for the vet, which I just did and still in timeout.... I'm bad..

I think they just wanted to torture us a little. LOL. It drives me crazy, because I always hit the home button to refresh and see new threads...LOL

I was banned for being to awesome! LOL(lick)

At this rate, this thread will no become tlt3. I think we all did something bad today. Think back to this morning guys.

Back