February (Part 2) Photography Contest Submissions

yashart_mp3

:
Black Mica MS3
Since we have so many photographers here, I thought it would be cool to have a Photography Contest. Every month, there will be a new "Theme" to capture. The picture can be of anything pertaining to that theme. Take a look at last months Contest HERE.

Rules:
1) The photo can be photoshopped and can be altared in any way, shape or form.
2) Please submit only 1 pic.
3) Once you submit you pic, please don't go back and change it. Once you submit, make sure its exactly the way you want it.
4) Please no cheating. Please do not post pics that you found online and claim them as yours!
4) Be Creative!

Almost like the "Ride of the Month" format, I will setup a new thread with everyone's submission. Everyone will then be able to vote on their favorite image. Prizes will be awarded! Small donations are welcomed ( yashart@hotmail.com ) to help fund the prizes, but are not required at all. This contest is free for all to enter! PM me with any, ideas, comments, or concerns.

Submissions for this contest will end on Wednesday , Feb. 28th @8pm. A new voting thread will be created shortly after, and run for 1 week.

February's Theme: Reflections
Any and everything that has a reflection or creates a reflection. Examples: mirrors, glass, metal, water, etc. These are just a few examples: Just use your imagination :).

Best of luck everyone! :)

from a gondola on 35mm...please pardon my scanner blew out the exposure.

entry1.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds good I would do it but my camera is the suck. It's what I call a drunken camera. No matter how plastered you are, the picture always comes out ok.

My submission...Taken in summer of 06. Its the rear tire from an LS1 FD Rx7....

Attachments

• P7220095.JPG
    P7220095.JPG
    934.5 KB · Views: 173
i'm all about alex_mathews coz he's my homeboy from jersey, and he's like 1 out of 2 who didn't post a picture of a car. mad props son, mad props.

reserved for my entry. I never win but I'll try and try and try till the end of time..... or at least these contests.

Back