MS3 Photoshoot (Large Pics)

jbiird317

:
07 MS3-GT
Well for christmas, my sister got me a 36x24 poster of my car and lent me a Nikon d70 camera to take the pictures. The poster came out AMAZING and since I can't show it off to everyone, i figured I would post a few of the pictures here. I took about 100 total pics, here are what i thought were the best ones:

grass1.JPG

grass2.JPG

grass3.JPG

grass4.JPG

plant1.JPG

plant2.JPG

plant3.JPG

plant4.JPG

power1.JPG

power2.JPG

power3.JPG

rear1.JPG

sleep1.JPG

sleep2.JPG

tower1.JPG

tower2.JPG

tower3.JPG

me_and_bookhout.JPG

All these are shrunken from 3008x2000 pixels, so if anyone wants a full size, let me know. Enjoy!

Can I get pictures 5,7,8 and the second to last one. Man you just took care of my wallpaper for the next couple of months.

Really great shots!

beautiful pics man, super sexy car too. but that gate is pretty creepy, it has a Nightmare before Christmas feel to it,lol

thanks for the compliments everybody! Now i wish i could show off the poster too, printed photos always look better IMO

Protege2886 said:
Can I get pictures 5,7,8 and the second to last one. Man you just took care of my wallpaper for the next couple of months.

Really great shots!

sure...PM me your email address and I'll send them over as soon as I can

tengoestetempo said:
beautiful pics man, super sexy car too. but that gate is pretty creepy, it has a Nightmare before Christmas feel to it,lol

haha yeah, its funny, thats an old cement plant behind the gate, but if you could see the surrounding area you would laugh cuz the rest of the plant is all refurbished and in the direction my car is facing is a diner and pizza hut.

jbiird317 said:
be my guest man, youve done some cool stuff with those drawings, I'd love to see what the ms3 looks like
the one where its really close to the mazdaspeed3 symbol is best, with the reflections and stuf...very nice

Approved.

I really like the back end shot with half MS3 and the road ahead. Great mood there.

Looks sexy, love the first pic and half mazda, half road one.

These are the photos Mazda should have on their website.

MM3Canuck said:
Looks sexy, love the first pic and half mazda, half road one.

These are the photos Mazda should have on their website.

yeah i used that one on my poster (the pics on the poster were 3, 12, 13, and 17, with 17 being the main pic and others underneath as accents). It cost me $30 to make, and thats just a little pricey to mass produce, otherwise I would try selling copies on the forums.

Back