GI: 03.5 Titanium with only 7031 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark94

Sold

Sold - Should be picked up next weekend. Thanks for your support over the years and I'll miss the car but she is going to a good home.

Look for a for sale thread next week for some parts that aren't going with the car.

Mark

Last edited:
willing to part anything out? just thought i'd ask just incase. best luck on the sale, a great looking car and a great buy for anyone looking for a speed.good luck!

Thanks for the kind words.

Sorry not willing to part out or trade (unless you have an 08 Hemi Challenger). :)

Mark

I wasn't looking for anything specific, just thought that might help sell the car. Looks nice though...

Mark94 said:
I've got this pic on my computer. If you want anything specific, I will take the picture with the MazdaForum sign.

Mark

Bump for the amazing "museum kept" Titanium Msp

Wow, that takes alot of discipline right there. I have alot of respect for you. Our styles and tastes are very similar to. I wish I could go back and put that paint protector film all over the front...I picked up my car in the dead of winter and kept putting it off=first batch of rock chips within the first month.

Since then, I only take out my car on dry days and if I can't find a safe parking spot, I either drop out from the evening festivities or drive back home and take my beater. You obviously did all the work yourself...the other 2 or 3 other flaws I have are due to people working on my car. If I still lived at home with the double car garage...I think I'd be the runner up for the "cleanest car".

I know, it's tough and does take discipline because I truly do like driving the car but I didn't have that much growing up and always worked for what I wanted. Since I had to buy most of the things I wanted I tend to take care of things probably to a level that isn't healthy. I do have one or two imperfections that are on the front bumper (not from rocks but from the landscape company that maintains our corporate park). After I saw those, I ran to get the film on the front of the car.

The car only comes out on nice days and when I know I don't have to park in a parking lot. It'll go to my parents house at the shore, or aunts house a couple towns over but if they say they want to stop to get something to eat, I'm out. I'd rather go home and park it on its carpet in the garage, under two car covers and 5 queen size comforters.

One of the main reasons I sold my Prelude was because I had done so much work to it and it was in immaculate condition and sat in the garage. I never got to enjoy it and now the Protege has taken its place. I must have a screw loose and wich I could just look at cars as trasportation but it is a love affair and I love taking out a prestine car on warm summer afternoon.

I can't imaging what I'd do if I had a Lambo or Ferrari in garage.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Mark

Im sort of the same way, and if I could I probably would never drive the MSP. I dont really have a choice though. Good luck with the sale man.

you mentioned a new greddy ebc. how much are you willing to sell that for since you already have a unichip ebc

I would like to sell the GReddy EBC with the car. Reason being is that if the car does not sell then I may eventually get around to installing it.

Wow tht car is immaculate! I wish I had known about the rockblocker bumper and lip protection, I could have used that this summer :(

D-rock240 said:
Wow tht car is immaculate! I wish I had known about the rockblocker bumper and lip protection, I could have used that this summer :(

Thanks, I just wanted to let you know that if you plan on getting the protection film, Rockblocker only offers the partial kit which consists of the hood mask, tiny portion of the fenders and the side-view mirrors.

I got the front bumer and lip protection from Xpel.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back