Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

DSC00300.jpg

the white Protege w/ CF hood has his fogs in the same place I had mine. Are they behind the grill?

this is an old pic. the MSP lip is off and the fogs are in the stock locations now.

Last edited:
This is the old one and don't worry I didn't get hurt.

That one was a 1999 DX now I have a 2002 LX in the best color ever Calypso Green! Initially I was afraid I would look like an old man from Florida but now I think cops feel that way too as I don't ever even get a second look!

Attachments

• PB020006.JPG
    PB020006.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 141

If it had been just the cars, this would probably be my wallpaper.

Also, I took a SICK picture while driving to work today. I caught a sweet sunrise pic with my phone. My car is in it and the glass is reflecting the horizon. It's late and I didn't upload it so I'll do it tomorrow and post it here.

Glad you like em Joel, I was trying to get them to take as many good pics as possible for you.

the white Protege w/ CF hood has his fogs in the same place I had mine. Are they behind the grill?[/URL]

this is an old pic. the MSP lip is off and the fogs are in the stock locations now.

Haha, thats a trip, yup, mine are in the same exact place.

yeah i like how clean and shiny my car looks for the year and how bad the paint is getting. i can see yours in my reflection.

Back