Wheel / Tire Size Calculator

Nice find. It's nice to be able to use that as a visual showing how the offset works and whatnot.

Yaggie1 said:
Nice find. It's nice to be able to use that as a visual showing how the offset works and whatnot.

yeah, exactly. Help people out with the concept of the whole thing.

That is pretty cool! (Didn't actually look at it earlier)

Started seeing more people asking questions about wheel/tire offsets and sizes.....

so heres a bump for those questions.

Hmm, interesting. According to this thing I could probably run some 225/45R16's on the P5.

*Runs out to measure car*

Hmm, interesting. According to this thing I could probably run some 225/45R16's on the P5.

*Runs out to measure car*

*sigh* Tire sizes are no where near exact. See 205 Falken Azenis RT-215 and 615s and 195 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R. Just because you have 225 mm of space under there doesn't mean the tire will actually fit. It's just like shoe sizes. Hell, I tried on 2 pair of sketcher yesterday. 1 size 10 fit perfect. The other size 10 was about 1/2 size too big. The same goes for tires. Different brands / models have their own fudge factor. Also, the width of the wheel the tire is mounted on plays a great part in the final proportions of the tire (ie, percieved tread width, how tall it is, etc)

(deadhorse

That being said, with the right offset 16x7 wheel, I've seen a 225 45 16 Hankook RS2 Z212 fit on the P5.

Last edited:
*sigh* Tire sizes are no where near exact. See 205 Falken Azenis RT-215 and 615s and 195 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R. Just because you have 225 mm of space under there doesn't mean the tire will actually fit. It's just like shoe sizes. Hell, I tried on 2 pair of sketcher yesterday. 1 size 10 fit perfect. The other size 10 was about 1/2 size too big. The same goes for tires. Different brands / models have their own fudge factor. Also, the width of the wheel the tire is mounted on plays a great part in the final proportions of the tire (ie, percieved tread width, how tall it is, etc)

(deadhorse

That being said, with the right offset 16x7 wheel, I've seen a 225 45 16 Hankook RS2 Z212 fit on the P5.
LOL, 4 month bump? Yep, I understand tires are all different and that more often than not 225 is not 225 mm - Azenis are wide as hell! Yeah I plan on running a similar setup to Rogue's old one (the Rotas, etc.) should work, just need money...

how the hell did I find this thread!? LMAO. I didn't even look @ the dates. It was sitting pretty high in the suspension forum and caught my eye. I dunno :(

EDIT: Oh...it's stickyed. d'oh!

could you plz add this in there too. its a good site imo

http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculator.asp?action=submit

thanks

edit. enter a stock size first, and then the one you are comparing, and it will alert if its not good.

example comparing stock wheels on a p5 to others.

MotegiFF6.jpg

Last edited:
Back