Where to buy tune up parts? Protegegarage?

Looking to do a tune up on my pro5, went to go on to protegegarage.com to order parts,and got redirected to fjperformance. Does anyone know what happened to protegegarage?

Thanks.

hey chris, i use personally rockauto for almost everything, you can usually find oem parts new and cheap on ebay as well

I hate to admit it, but I usually just use ebay for stuff like NGK, Wix and Neo. ;)

that's a trip about protege garage tho..gone?

So the parts off of eBay are legit?, and I've heard the coil packs for our cars are hard to find other then the dealer ship selling them.

Another vote for rockauto. As long as you stick with decent quality (NGK, denso, etc.) you should be fine.

So, does anyone know what happened to Ken and Protege Garage? I've been relatively absent on this forum as of late, but can't find anything about its folding up.

I exchanged business with Ken @ ProtegeGarage earlier this year, probably moreso than 6 months ago, if that helps anyone at all.

Ken sold the business about 6months ago. The web site is still up but limited

RockAuto is good and has decent prices. If you have an Autozone in your area you can get coil packs from them...that is where I've bought mine over the years.

Ken sold the business about 6months ago. The web site is still up but limited

Limited as far as limited quantities? And if so how can we get a hold of him? I try to go on protegegarage but just get redirected to a different site.

Back