Post pics of your Mazda5

C23B5366-2419-4AEA-9C37-906AAEFDF2EC_zpsjtxxxoav.jpg

Last edited:
Took these last week before I installed the winter tires. It was good timing because got a little snow this morning.

15495836847_b8a3d0d271_b.jpg

15495158299_cb7d97971c_b.jpg

Not sure if this is going to display correctly, I am new at this website but here are some one of a kind changes I had made to my Mazda 5 in an attempt to loose (or minimize) the toothless grin.

IMG_2913_zps70807c2c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Below is a Corner view of the whole car. I am really happy with the change it made on the front, I never really liked the raw black textured plastic with the toothless smile look. I removed the front, and the Grill insert, and both fog light surrounds and took them to a local body shop, they primed, basecoat, pearl coat and clear coated the parts (took them 3 full days) they had the car and had the front bumper skin in back of car so they could make sure the base and pearl coat had a match on number of coats. I had ordered the fog lights and fog light switch from a Mazda Dealership online and installed them when I put it all back together.

IMG_3640_zps6ea39a92.jpg

Last edited:
Gethershredded, Looks like I am looking at a Negative, except for mine being a Sport instead of GT and your Bamboo Roof Rack and Eyelids. Where did you get the eyelids? How are those applied; Plasitic Dip, Adhesive Sticker or some other method?

Gethershredded, Looks like I am looking at a Negative, except for mine being a Sport instead of GT and your Bamboo Roof Rack and Eyelids. Where did you get the eyelids? How are those applied; Plasitic Dip, Adhesive Sticker or some other method?

Sorry Whitegrill5 but I don't like the painted front grille at all. It looks like you got in a front end wreck and the entire bumper and grille was painted all together by a cheap chop shop, there's just too much white and no depth to the look. Please don't take it the wrong way my opinion is subjective and if you love it and you're happy with it then that's all that matters.
....and yes gethershredded please more info on the eyelids.

Honestly its just electrical tape haha, I didn't want to do anything permanent or that cost anything really until I decided if I liked it or not and you really cant tell unless you get up really close and look. Im happy with it for now!

Back