'02 Protege5 - bezel and handle set

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2009 Subaru Forester, 5spd
The full set of accent pieces from the interior of the car including the following: radio/climate control bezel, shifter/cupholder bezel, all 4 inner door handles, both front window control bezels. They've all been repainted to a darker gray colour instead of the original "off-silver", which I didn't like right from the start. They're all in excellent condition with only slight wear. The door handles are a smooth gloss finish to help them stay clean, while the others are more of a satin finish.

I'll sell the whole set for $60 + shipping OBO. Reply or PM me.

The set:
attachment.php

Carbon fibre look film on radio bezel:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Lots of views....but no takers? Make an offer if you think my price is off!

This is what it looks like in the car:
attachment.php

If you've still got the factory colour in your car, these are a nice simple (...relatively) replacement to add a little class to your interior! Someone needs these!! :)

You mentioned slight wear in the original post. Can you be more specific as to how much wear? Meaning how visible is it and which part?

To be honest, I mostly said that to cover my butt :) They're almost in perfect condition. The radio has one small scuff on the left side of the radio opening, probably from removing the radio at one point. The shifter/cupholder bezel has one small scratch in it. Neither of them are very visible.

PM me if you're interested. Based on your info that you're in Tallahassee, FL shipping would be about $20.

Here are pics of the marks:

Radio bezel (it's a touch more noticeable than in the picture...the glare from the flash hides it a bit)
attachment.php

Shifter/cupholder bezel
attachment.php

You mentioned slight wear in the original post. Can you be more specific as to how much wear? Meaning how visible is it and which part?

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the pics and providing extra info. Will think about it some, but most likely will pass...just dont have $80 to spend on the car right now.

These parts are getting really bored sitting in a box. They really want to be out on the open road again!! See some new places! Meet a new driver! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back