1997 Mazda Familia fusebox issues

broad101

:
mazda familia 1997
Hey,

So i bought the car while im travelling new zealand and it is a japanese import (just to point it out)

I have found that the cigarette lighter does not work and i assume would be a fuse, no adapter or gps charger will work in it and there is no light indication there is power going to it.

I am unsure how to pull the unit out to check its wires as i do not want to force it and in the fusebox it is all listed but in japanese as ive said so I have no clue which fuse it may be and dont want to just start pulling them all.

does anyone have an english fusebox diagram or know which fuse it may be as it is a pain having to recharge the gps in middle of trips.

Cheers.

Hey,

So i bought the car while im travelling new zealand and it is a japanese import (just to point it out)

I have found that the cigarette lighter does not work and i assume would be a fuse, no adapter or gps charger will work in it and there is no light indication there is power going to it.

I am unsure how to pull the unit out to check its wires as i do not want to force it and in the fusebox it is all listed but in japanese as ive said so I have no clue which fuse it may be and dont want to just start pulling them all.

does anyone have an english fusebox diagram or know which fuse it may be as it is a pain having to recharge the gps in middle of trips.

Cheers.

hopefully this pic will work, heres an image of the fuses and diagram if all else can anyone translate :)

Back