The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Over the weekend Alison picked up a new CX-5!

20141019_161121.jpg

Sweet truck, bro! They are pretty nice.

Sweet truck, bro! They are pretty nice.

grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

I love the Soul Red color.

It's awesome. The car in the showroom was the Soul Red and Alison was like "Ew, I don't like that red." Then, we went back to test drive it on a different day and she saw a Mazda3 that was the same color and was like, "I like that color, what red is that?" Lol.

Last edited:
Looks like a gt, that's the same color that my wife was looking at. Hopefully yours has the black interior. I also wouldn't recommend pulling out in front of someone either, lol

Yes, GT w/ tech package and remote start.

Black leather interior is the only option with Soul Red in the GT trim level. Alison really wanted the sand color.

She actually didn't pull out in front of anyone, someone merged into her lane on I-480 and she lost control when she tried to avoid them and hit the dividing wall.

sucks about the accident, but what i was saying is the cx5 aren't known for the off the line power, from a dig power, or high end power. I wouldn't suggest pulling out in front of anyone in one of those, lol

Woot! More garage space and cash! looks like the RX-8 wheels will be sold this weekend.

What do you guys think of a new stang? I like the looks and the upgraded interior, but maaan I love how balanced that 1LE is.
But I cannot stomach the interior of 1LE, sense the steering wheel and the stick shift. That cluster is atrocious.

What do you guys think of a new stang? I like the looks and the upgraded interior, but maaan I love how balanced that 1LE is.
But I cannot stomach the interior of 1LE, sense the steering wheel and the stick shift. That cluster is atrocious.

I like it a lot. It feels much more composed and solid. We just got our first GTs in and man do they feel so much different from the 14s. And in my eyes, the 1LE Camaro is more of a Boss competitor, which is why that GT got beat.

So does anyone know whose car this is and why they kept the beer tap thing with the car?? http://www.byersauto.com/used/Mazda/2007-Mazda-MAZDA3-030967a60a0a006577f3c687a3d93a40.htm

HAHA!! Good luck selling that with the beer tap.
I know I've seen it somewhere before, but don't recall who that way. Super ghey.

I like them both a lot but with out driving them I would go with the Camaro just because it's $4,650 less (as tested).

That poor car...

I like how the new mustang looks, I'd have to drive them to decide but I've never liked the interior of the camaro

I like both, but I prefer the exterior of the Camaro. I agree with you about the interior of the Camaro though.

Back