boostedprotege's 03 DX

:
2003 mazda protege dx/2003 mazda protege5
Hey whats up, i'm new to the forum just came across it one day lookin for some info so decided to join well a lil bout me. i'm 24 live in alamogordo new mexico, i got two kids boy and girl and of course my baby the protege lol well i got 2 a 2003 white protege5 (completely stock minus stereo) and my pride a 2003 silver protege dx turbo.
the car has quite a few ugrade wud take me all day to sit and remember them all. but here's the jist.
fs-ze cams
garrett gt2860rs
Hiboost cast iron manifold
turbonetics evolution external wg with open dump
hks ssqv
fmic
powdercoated hardpipes
AWR motor mounts
black p5 valve cover machined letters
AEM TRU BOOST boost controller set to 14psi
AEM uego wideband
blitz fatt
megan racing exhaust
M3 style side mirrors wit led
gunmetal badges
18" racing hart c5
carbon hood/trunk/door pillars
coilovers
snowperformance stage1 boost cooler
racing seats
skunk2 counter weight shift knob with twm short shifter and twm shift bushings
4 puck ACT clutch
Welded lsd
unorthedox lightweight flywheel
DDM 8000k HID

when i got it
img1238046786521.jpg

img1238046785106.jpg

Picture017.jpg

now
SSPX0762.jpg

SSPX0761.jpg

SSPX0764.jpg

DSCN2093.jpg

SSPX0651.jpg

DSCN1738.jpg

Last edited:
welcome and hit up ken at protege garage....they got just about anything....

ride looks good...

beware of the fairy.....you'll find out lata

Cool.. i'lll be sure to check out the garage.. and thanks for the compliment..... and fairy huh? haha hmmm do i wana find out

Cool.. i'lll be sure to check out the garage.. and thanks for the compliment..... and fairy huh? haha hmmm do i wana find out

you'll know what i'm talking about as soon as he posts......and yeah protege garage has a s*** ton of parts and ken can get oem stuff a lot cheaper than dealer

You going to paint the front end?, Pics of your P5?, and your link is not working.

You going to paint the front end?, Pics of your P5?, and your link is not working.

I'm not sure i was gonna repaint but i actually like the way the black front bumber looks with the cf makes it stand out and lil more aggressive to me but i'll prob eventually end up paintin. and i'll post some pics of the p5 nothin really special bout it pretty plain jane but still very nice we mostly use that one as the fam vehicle but i'll b sure to post pics here in a few when i get up and get to a computer

ok...i must say....the molding...yeah not so much...it would look better w/o IMO....same with that vinyl lettering on the fenders....but that is a nice looking car though

ok...i must say....the molding...yeah not so much...it would look better w/o IMO....same with that vinyl lettering on the fenders....but that is a nice looking car though

Yeah the vinyls r comin off just haven't had the time or motivation to take em off lol and IMO? not sure what that is fill me in on that one lol but yeah the car still has alot of work to b done vut then again is anyone ever really finished doin sht to a car lol But thanks glad u like i got a few vids to i'll try to post i got this sick burn out when i was bs'n one day decided to waste tread lol

IMO = in my opinion......

sorry....but i would definatly suggest pulling the side moldings when you do the vinyl....you'll have the heat gun out anyways so just attack

IMO = in my opinion......

sorry....but i would definatly suggest pulling the side moldings when you do the vinyl....you'll have the heat gun out anyways so just attack

yeah i'll def get to it eventually maybe on a nicer day lol

welcome!! (2thumbs) ... nice ride(s)!!

i went ahead and took the molding and vinyls off take a look

before
img1238046786521.jpg

after
img1238645955891.jpg

img1238638050102.jpg

img1238646315513.jpg

img1238646316763.jpg

img1238645993052.jpg

Last edited: