WillKill MP5 Build

Talk about needing a update, lol. Well I went back to work at my old company, and man they kicked my ass all winter long. I never got around to wiring in my EMS or J&S, cause of work I had to put it on hold. I have been doing little things here and there, but today I took a big step and pulled my trans out. I am going to have my MFactory LSD along with 3rd & 5th gears installed this week, I will try and get photo up soon if I don't forget.

hey man i was just thinkin about you the other day. good to hear things are still going well. we need to have lunch one day when its nice

hey man i was just thinkin about you the other day. good to hear things are still going well. we need to have lunch one day when its nice

We can do that or I can get shoot you on Black Ops I have been seeing you online

oh yeah man anytime you see me online lets play, im always looking for fresh meat...i mean victims...i mean...teammates lol

Big
Photo
Update
Will be updating more later on again, still have more to add

Last edited:
Trans is back from the shop, had my 9yr old help get it mounted back on the block. Should have the car up and running the weekend, have alot misc stuff to do since I have more room to work

Today I fixed my leaking oil return line, did a oil change, reinstalled everything I removed from the trans. I only have to fill the engine with oil, reinstall my I/C piping, hook the battery up and off we go.

Car is up and running, took it on the road and she is shifting great with no problems. Looks like I didn't fix my leak as good as I thought, it's a small leak but it's still a leak. I a couple weeks I will be installing my 626 manifold, but before that I'm going to be buffing the car

man those photo updates were awesome....i mean...wait a minute....there were none....yet... good to hear the car is running well again

All my photo have been updated on the first page, I have been running the car hard with the new diff.

how much you plan to be pushing out now? Cant wait to see it fully complete!

Well it's only been 3yrs since I posted, I will be looking to bring this back up to date very soon.

Back