Full 2.0 set up t25 was just sold - SOLD

Full 2.0 set up t25 was just sold

purchased these parts for my protege5 but want to sell the set up so i can get a newer car since i have a bad neck and back. the only things you will need to complete this turbo set up are fittings and a downpipe back exhaust. I would rather sell it all together and will make a good deal if you have cash and a serious buyer reason price being OBO. I am located in MD also trying to sell my white 02 protege 5 that I have another spare 2.0 motor with low miles.Car is in great condition just need something newer so if you are local and would want everything I will make you a great deal since I need a new car ASAP. names Jared contact me at 443 280 4804 if i do not answer leave a message or text letting me you are interested the sooner I can sell all of this for an amazing price once again if you have cash in hand I don't have time for tire kickers ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS

parts

Mazdaspeed protege ecu

stock mazdaspeed protege downpipe

garret T25 turbo (stock mazdaspeed protege turbo) in great shape no shaft play wheel spins perfect also has brand new forge wastegate 10 PSI spring TRUBO SOLD

mazdaspeed oil pain
6421 rock forest dr
1 side mount intercooler

1 black front mount intercooler

mazdaspeed protege callaway exhausts manifold

mazdaspeed intake manifold with throttle body

intercooler pipe with BOV

mazdaspeed headsheild

forge bypass valve (brand new)

PRICE IS OBO IF YOU HAVE CASH I WILL MAKE A VERY NICE DEAL

List Date: 2/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Full 2.0 set up t25 was just sold
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
Would be so cool and sold.......................if my car wasn't sportauto and needing something to control the tranny. Bump for good deal and GLWS....................

bump still have everything except the T25 ready to make a quick deal hmu on my cel best way to conact me 4432804804

ECU turbo and exhaust manifold is sold everything else is still up for sale BUMP!!!!

Back