Spring cleaning, MSP and Protege5 parts

Cleaning out the shop, I was keeping some of this stuff because I thought one day I might have to put the stuff back on or sell it with the car, but I don't think I'm going to get rid of the car anytime soon. Just want it gone, looking for reasonable offers on everything.

Full MSP exhaust from the S-pipe back, I would like to sell this local, but would be willing to ship at the buyers expense, and I would like to keep it all together but if it doesn't sell whole, I'll split it up. The S-pipe has also been modified with a plate to fit up to a larger diameter exhaust, but it will still fit a stock exhaust.

20150330_175443_zpswupvxif2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150330_180150_zpsolrhdlsy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OEM MSP Engine cover, also on the car for around 75,000 miles, in good shape, with factory h/w

20150330_180714_zpsfkrikksn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hawk HT-10 Brake pads for P5, used but like new, I was told they were spares for autocross, look like they were bedded in and thats about it.

20150330_175556_zps7flmvsbh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150330_175716_zpshgovip3r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150330_175724_zps2uvnkdrf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Feel free to PM me here or email TurboGixxer928@hotmail.com.
Im located in SE Virginia, but frequently travel to VA beach and Salisbury, NC and would be willing to meet up to avoid shipping

Last edited:
I have been informed that there is a difference between sedan lights and MP5 lights. Are these headlights for a Protg 5 or a sedan?

I have a stock 2002 P5 with an exhaust that's falling apart. Is that exhaust compatible or are the engines different enough that it would be a nightmare? I think mine's separating between the downpipe (?) and whatever comes after that. It's got two bolts with springs that hold it together and it's rusted apart. Anyway, I mention that because it might be cheaper than having a shop do an overhaul. Also, I'm in Virginia.

I have a stock 2002 P5 with an exhaust that's falling apart. Is that exhaust compatible or are the engines different enough that it would be a nightmare? I think mine's separating between the downpipe (?) and whatever comes after that. It's got two bolts with springs that hold it together and it's rusted apart. Anyway, I mention that because it might be cheaper than having a shop do an overhaul. Also, I'm in Virginia.

It is completely compatible and uses all the same hangers as the p5 set up.
But the muffler tip is a bit long for the p5 (I believe I saw 6in somewhere), but you could bring it to a shop to shorten for a decent decent price.

Back