Some NEW parts for sale 2002 Protege

Question for those who have parted out your cars. How did you get rid of the rest of it? no one around here will touch the car with the engine removed.

More items - NGK plug wires - $20 shipped. - Sold

Redline MT90 - $40 SOLD

Kenwood Stereo KDC-x491, USB, detachable face, Satellite and HD ready. comes with cable for the Protege' and the adapter. This should fit right in and hook up with little effort - $80 Shipped

WP_20150724_18_13_56_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a full set of wires or just the half set for one coil?

Are they new? Do you have the coils too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

... also could use the passenger side motor Mount if yours is in good shape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Wires are sold. I do have some coils that I bought a few years back, they aren't new but they are newer. I can try to get pics by the end of the weekend.

Have some more new parts, all these were on the engine but never used. They are all new.

I will sell the timing belt kit which includes belt, tensioner, spring(which isn't included in most kits), water pump, and not shown(because I forgot about it)valve cover gasket, all new for $65 shipped.

The timing belt covers are also brand new I will sell those for $30 shipped. The water pump shows some rust on the front because it was installed and had the old rusted pulley on it. You will need a gasket for this.

WP_20150727_18_15_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20150727_18_15_39_Pro.jpg

Back