NEMOC Random BS Thread

hmm, i may be doing a trip to louisville 2 weeks prior to that for a bicycle show with some friends. so ill see what i feel like doing. bonus for me is my uncle lives just an hour away from seabring so i can go visit him and stay there :D

http://blipshift.com/blogs/news/15562657-squeezing-your-way-to-the-top-winners-of-the-lrp-tee-design-contest

I can't believe no one posted this in here ... I LOVE it!!

Lauri, I think Bruce and Mary may be in too!

I would be, Mary probably not. I think she had more fun with you 2 than the track. If you plan to rent a house I would be in!!

http://blipshift.com/blogs/news/15562657-squeezing-your-way-to-the-top-winners-of-the-lrp-tee-design-contest

Damn, not what I thought it was

So we are slowly working our way down 81, Central Square NY, Shippensburg PA, and currently in Roanoke VA. Heading for Fort Payne AL tomorrow and Perdido Key on Sunday. Weather is getting warmer.

Not sure where we will be at the time of Sebring so far. Still a work in progress for March.

Arrived in Pensacola today. Tired but glad to be here. Washed the rig and got it squared away. Mia is filthy but will clean her up tomorrow, may take some time. Weather is balmy and sunny, nice since it's raining and cold back home.

FACT! Just this time, let's not fly up on and then ride the troopers ass. :p
what, me?

bought one last week!
Arrived in Pensacola today. Tired but glad to be here. Washed the rig and got it squared away. Mia is filthy but will clean her up tomorrow, may take some time. Weather is balmy and sunny, nice since it's raining and cold back home.
nice bruce, enjoy the winter! i won't! :( just got back from NC, it was so nice there.....someday!

Anyone want to get together for dinnah on Saturday? I'll be in CT for work staying at Mohegan Sun.

What, Mark ride someones ass??? Never.

Slept in today, felt good finally. Cleaned up Mia, she looks a lot better but still some work to get her in great shape, sap and some other stuff. Started replacing the cables on our bikes.

Golf and a movie tomorrow.

Beautiful weather here. High 70's, sunny, awesome. Played golf yesterday and then went to see the movie Fury. Excellent day.

Hey gang! Been busy here, got two of the three cars washed over the weekend and then it rains Monday and Tuesday...go figure. Changed the oil in the P5 for my daughter and noticed the coolant reservoir was low, will have to keep an eye on that. Going to swap the winter wheels on this weekend for sure, supposed to be sunny and warm....not where Bruce is warm but warm. :p

If there's enough interest for Sebring, I can look into a house. Cres (CR3 Motorsports) and his wife are coming out from Hawaii. Is Phen coming? Once I look into it, I'll need commitment. Let me know your thoughts and I'll keep you posted with what I find. So far I'm seeing Mahk and Jeff possibly. Anyone else in?

I'd be in for a house Lauri. Unfortunately I can't commit 100% yet. Word is we should find out a lot more mid Jan about the acquisition. Not sure if they will change our hours, vaca time, benefits, etc.

Awesome but I missed out. :( Love the First Responder tee too!

what, me?

Yeah, you! :p

Beautiful weather here. High 70's, sunny, awesome. Played golf yesterday and then went to see the movie Fury. Excellent day.

How was the movie? Looks good and my son and I want to see it. He loves anything to do with WWII.

how long you staying chris ..

winter meet anyone or not ?

i might make it to most of the tracks next year if im still in nj ..

Last edited:
how long you staying chris ..

winter meet anyone or not ?

i might make it to most of the tracks next year if im still in nj ..

I'll be there for a week or so.... This weekend I am free and the company is paying for me to be there.

Just want top give you guys some advaned notice. We will be co-hosting a HPDE/Car Show @ Mid-Ohio on Labor Day again. Tom Long and Andrew Carbonell, along with a few other Mazda Pro Drivers will be in attedance. We are finalizing some of the details with the track. Also, Phen will be hosting his Annual Phenda Cookout that weekend as well!

I will give you more details as they become available!

Back