Submit a Product Idea

I have purchased the springs already for my CX5, but I won't install them, until I don't find camber arms.

I would look into maybe offering adjustable endlinks for the CX-5..the stock endlinks with a lowered cx-5 with the C/S rear sway bar is not ideal. Looking for some endlinks because I'm feeling like (at ~42000mi lowered, and I'm on H&R not even lower Corksport) stock parts aren't cutting it, especially after adding the sway bar. I may get some adjustable cx-7/or 3 (if they aren't too short) and have the thread trimmed to 12mm

How about CorkSport hoverpads to get out of traffic jams when someone's Mini Cooper burns to the ground on the expressway? :)

Seriously, I'm hoping you guys do your coilover system for the 2014 Mazda3 (s hatchback is what i have).

Here are a couple of Ideas for you:

1. Have a section of the first post in this thread for submitted ideas and whether or not they were used.

2. Full leather seat covers. Full grain with perforated inserts.

CorkSport wants your product ideas!

We hold regular research and development meetings for our team to review product ideas that have been submitted to us. All product ideas that are submitted are reviewed and responded to.

If you have a product idea that you would like us to consider, please fill out the following form for it to be considered during our next development meeting.

http://www.corksport.com/product-ideas.html

Recently been checking the site and am kinda curious as to why and where all the protg stuff went....no more cams, or real performance stuff.

2014 + Mazda 6 needs

-Short shifter
-rear camber arms
-airbox intake
-hood shocks (alternative to AE)
-Lip Kit (sides and rear also)
-conversion harness for GT headlights on lower models (if possible)
- some sort of grill
-rear decklid spoiler

:) Ill buy it all! haha

2014 + Mazda 6 needs

-Short shifter
-rear camber arms
-airbox intake
-hood shocks (alternative to AE)
-Lip Kit (sides and rear also)
-conversion harness for GT headlights on lower models (if possible)
- some sort of grill
-rear decklid spoiler

:) Ill buy it all! haha

These are in developmnet

-Short shifter
-rear camber arms

-Derrick

Recently been checking the site and am kinda curious as to why and where all the protg stuff went....no more cams, or real performance stuff.

15 years old yo.. maybe they are moving into the current gen

Sadly we don't live in an economy where reputable and successful speed shops can sustain themselves buy letting parts collect dust on a shelf. I know The whole "supply to meet demand" business model is hard to understand, but there is a solution. Support your local shop, buy CS parts when they have them so maybe someday they can afford to just have warehouses full of ITB's for your 2.0L FS-DE and mazda2 skid trays waiting for your kids to move out and get jobs. Okay, maybe a little too specific, but I think my point is made.

These are in developmnet

-Short shifter
-rear camber arms

-Derrick

waiting impatiently... lol

Whats the eta on the Exhaust release?

I need it!!!
14707858416_10a5157882_b.jpg

I checked on the 2014 mud flaps and our engineers have them on the list to look at getting going.

-Derrick

We have no plans to do anymore product development on the Mazda 2. The market is not strong enough to cover the development costs for a big power adder.

-Derrick

Back