msp black t+sc

so much shiny new paint, coming together nicely now.

Thanks bro after the battery exploding and the acid destroying all the paint on the axle and other parts fading them out i knew repainting was needed for a clean look decide to keep it simple with little touch of silver and giving all the black a respray

Decide to install the cr3 sway bar brackets and the energy rear sway bar bushings

The clearance between the sway bar and the lateral links once the car was on the floor

Do they just relocate the sway bar bushings or do they have any other benefits to the suspension?

Yes biggest obvious upgrade is the polyurethane sway bar bushing is massive compared to stock also the bracket helps the sway bar to set parallel to ground so there will be an increase in handling

Yes biggest obvious upgrade is the polyurethane sway bar bushing is massive compared to stock also the bracket helps the sway bar to set parallel to ground so there will be an increase in handling

Okay nice. I have the polyurethane bushings already, so I think I will purchase these too.

So the car is almost running now finished with the brakes and suspensions i got the subframe retapped installed new whiteline control arm bushings into new control arms also purchased new tie rods and both front wheel bearings were replaced and installed everything. New energy sway bar bushing installed front and back also purchased the cr3 relocation sway bracket installed as well for the back. I resprayed the engine bay and the newer 52k engine i had at home ready for installation. Got tires for the new wheels pick up some kumho le 215/45zr17

Everything inside is super clean

Brakes came out clean and everything else that i resprayed

The wheels will be painted a sold silver ill also paint to match all of the emblems silver

The new stance will be aggressive once the new tires are on and engine drop in

Last edited:
Back