AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

so im running the 440 injector tune and its running... ok... im in the process of slowly changing but im stalling when coming to a light / stop sign when i take it out of gear.. i have to rev twice usually and itll steady out. unfortunately it stalls out more times then not

any advise? can i change the fuel to something higher like 11 at -psi?

im running bigger pump, 440s, 3076, 505intake, the works,..

Somehow i lost my supermap everything turned 2 zeros and now i have 2 redo it all.I cant find the supermap online so does anybody has the non flashed ecu supermap?or if any body has a front mount open exhaust(3 inch perrin)relocated maf that will work 2.Thanks

figure i'd upload my map. mods are in my sig. MSP ECU higboost kit t3/t4 tuned to about 12.5 PSI 11.8-12.5 AFR, part throttle could use a little more work in some places. if you add .1 in each cell at 12 psi should be around 11.2-11.8 AFR

obviously remove the .txt from the filename

can you upload that as an mdb not txt? my comp keeps wanting to download as text document

So is tuning with an a/f ratio like the apexi safcII going to be the best way to get a little more power and smoothness? I have most everything for a reliable daily driven MSP but it definitely could benefit from a tune.

The apexi won't work on the MSP. You need the SplitSecond product or a unichip.

Somehow i lost my supermap everything turned 2 zeros and now i have 2 redo it all.I cant find the supermap online so does anybody has the non flashed ecu supermap?or if any body has a front mount open exhaust(3 inch perrin)relocated maf that will work 2.Thanks

Look at the beginning of this thread. I consolidated everything there when I was a moderator here.

so im running the 440 injector tune and its running... ok... im in the process of slowly changing but im stalling when coming to a light / stop sign when i take it out of gear.. i have to rev twice usually and itll steady out. unfortunately it stalls out more times then not

any advise? can i change the fuel to something higher like 11 at -psi?

im running bigger pump, 440s, 3076, 505intake, the works,..

I'm guessing you're venting metered air to atmosphere.. either recirculate your BOV, or relocate your MAF behind the blow-off. Adding fuel under vacuum will cause a host of other problems, and if my guess is correct will actually make your problem worse, not better.

Last edited:
finally got a battery for my laptop. connected to my ssafc v2 and tried to download the map as a backup and ran into this error. now i remember why i never played with this unit much lol. anyone else have this issue? tried both of my usb ports which is mapped to two different COM ports.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ssafcerror.png
    ssafcerror.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 906
i had that problem when i tried using a cheap chinese cable. After I got a better one from amazon with the correct driver I haven't had any problems since.

Ok maybe that's my problem. I bought it off eBay a long time ago. You got a link to the one you use that's tried and true?

i went ahead and ordered the gearmo cable as i'd like to be able to read from and write to my unit. i was able to datalog on the way home today but not on the way to work this morning. morning's log gave me an error lol. screw this cheap cable. i have the cable that runs off of the prolific driver which is cheap and unreliable (for me at least). based on my research the gearmo has a ftdi chip which is the better one.

Has anyone ever had a problem with the super stock tune before like not running enough fuel cause my car is running lean. I am full turbo back to set up front mount only thing I don't have is the 440 injectors

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I did a smoke test no vac leaks changed o2 sensor didn't help and wires and plugs when I first boosted. My car is holding fuel back I be leave after I installed the super stoked tuner

It's never lean in boost only lean in idle. runs perfect in boost

Back