Another cxracing fmic thread. (Sorry)

EatnCereal

:
MazdaSpeed3 2008
Hello every one, I'm sorry to post another one of these threads but i really cant seem to find the answers im looking for. I have been searching and digging through the archives all day. I just purchased the gen 1 ms3 fmic from CX and had quite a few problems. If anyone could please help me out or point me to the right thread it would be much appreciated.
-the kit came with no instructions is that how it's supposed to come?
- after finally figuring out how it pieces together, I had the worst time trying to get the couplers to fit on the pipes without them slipping off another pipe. Is this kit supposed to be that way? It seems like the couplers are almost to short.
- does this kit throw CELs? I have yet to throw the bumper back on because the kit seems so sketchy.
-over all is the kit worth it for how low cost it is? Ive read that people have had there claps blow off when going WOT. maybe just the cheap clamps it comes with?

If anyone could help me out it would be awesome. Thank you.
( I know im going to get the rude responses, so if you know the threads with the answers io my questions please link me to them. Thank you. )

Back