Fs: (in OK) 2002 Mazda P5

2002 Mazda protege 5. Was just wrecked. Was my wife's daily driver before that. Engine and transmission are in awesome working order.

Rear seat, tail lights, drivers rear door and hatch are all still in good shape.

Drivers door, rear bumper are in Ok shape.

4 tires with good tread and wheels are all good. Wheels are a little scuffed up from the wreck. The spare is also good. It is on in the picture because the tire came off the bead, it has been fixed and is good now.

Front bumper has several scuffs but is in fair shape.

Waiting to pull engine / trans so you can hear it fire up and drive before buying.

Willing to sell whole thing or part it out. Currently registered and has a clean title.

20150611_132358.jpg

20150611_132428.jpg

20150611_132447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I replied with shipping quotes to everyone. If I missed you feel free to PM me and I will get back you you ASAP.

Engine is sold. Still have transmission, all wiring pigtails / harness sections, interior parts, ECU, anything else just ask.

I really need a set of pedals.. do you have the aluminum or just the regular rubber ones?

Also, the steering wheel..

Shipping is to 27215

I really need a set of pedals.. do you have the aluminum or just the regular rubber ones?

Also, the steering wheel..

Shipping is to 27215

I have a standard set of automatic pedals. I have the leather steering wheel still. If you pm me your email or a phone number I can send pics.

Im also gonna gonna need a rear drivers side tail light. and how much for the rear quater panel of the car?

Hey, Hello again. I was wondering if the exaust system is for sell. I believe that my Cat coverter is busted and needs to be replaced. I hear a Huge noise when i accelerate, and the round cylinder part of the exaust is hanging, or the shell of it is.

Hey, Hello again. I was wondering if the exaust system is for sell. I believe that my Cat coverter is busted and needs to be replaced. I hear a Huge noise when i accelerate, and the round cylinder part of the exaust is hanging, or the shell of it is.

Replied through text. Thanks

Back