Mazdaspeed Protege Projector Headlights

:
Mazda, Speed protege, 2003, orange
Hello, I have an 03 Mazdaspeed Protege and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get projector headlight units for this car. I have looked for hours online and haven't found anything but I may just be looking in the wrong spot.

Projectors are custom made. There's a few how-to's on the forum. Check the how to section.

Projectors are custom made. There's a few how-to's on the forum. Check the how to section.

mattV on this forum is a approved merchant that sells the whole thing as a whole, or u can be like me and do it yourself with the help of the above mentioned how-to's

mattV on this forum is a approved merchant that sells the whole thing as a whole, or u can be like me and do it yourself with the help of the above mentioned how-to's

Would you mind sending me a link to his page that would be great.

Would you mind sending me a link to his page that would be great.
Matt V is no longer an active Authorized merchant member on this forum... after checking his profile, he also hasn't posted anything since 2011
best to get the kit that mebrash posted or attempt to try one of the how-to's
you could try pm'ing him to see if you can get him to return

Last edited:
using the kit and simple directions everyone can easily retrofit their lights.. i mean i've changed mine now 3 times since i'm picky and cant decide what i like the most.. its only a few hours work with the Morimoto minis from the retrofit source.. i would never pay someone to do it..

I don't know much about this sort of stuff so retrofitting them myself would be a bit difficult plus I don't know what parts to buy or where a good place to get a kit would be any suggestions?

Thanks for the responses so far guys.

the retro fit source sells a full kit that most people are using since it mounts directly without cutting/trimming of the factory headlights.

Finally installed

4f9fc856a3a211e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

LOL... Sorry don't mean to laugh. It's happened to me several times as well with previous retros. No matter what you do sometimes.....

I had moisture one morning after re-doing my headlights but it never happened again and it has rained plenty of times since.

I didn't realize the projectors from the retrofit source would fit without cutting anything, I will have to look into those.

morimotos are great to work with
Protegeretro.jpg

and in a set of miata lights
e919c3c7.jpg

Back