Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Finally a great pic of my 2 worth sharing:

attachment.php

Thanks to Jeff Loewe Photography.

A friend of mine (not sure he's on here) sold me his CF hood and spoiler on Saturday.

Excuse the filthyness of the whip but it seemed like it was gonna rain so I said F washing it.

if I'm interpreting that correctly ....

First: might want to edit the pic' for size so it can be seen without scrolling up-down-left-right.

Host your pic' at a photo-sharing site (I like Photobucket but that's just me, there are others). Copy the URL to the photo'.

Put the URL of the pic' between "IMG" tags (left bracket IMG right bracket pic' URL left bracket foreslash URL right bracket). Or, use the "Insert Image" function in the toolbar in the Reply window. Post.

Hope that helps (and I hope it's right!)! Cheers!

I think this might be my first post here... I figured I can finally add a few pics of mine now that it is no longer stock. Nothing too crazy on it - racing beat springs, racing beat exhaust, TR CM1 wheels on 205 Rivals.

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

And a couple with my Miata, which has too much done to it to list.

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0931.JPG

I think the main difference is that the hub bore on the C1M is specific to the Miata/2 at 54.1mm. I think the regular C1 has a bigger bore so that it can fit other cars. There may be some offset difference as well. Both of my cars have black 15x7 C1Ms with a 30mm offset.

Reflections in the paint are incredible! Black shows EVERY swirl mark and scuff -- you must have voodoo to keep them that perfect (that, or a 55-gallon drum of Fill-n-Glaze). Good Job!

My Mazda 2

This is my Mazda 2 - 2013 with: 17'' Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels, Toyo Tires Proxes 4 (205/40) and 3d Carbon body kit.

Cheers from Mexico City (shady)

(wiggle)

attachment.php

Demio1day_Low.jpg

You may have to put in a different vehicle to get that wheel to show up (try an NA Miata). It might be outside of the offset range that TR thinks is appropriate for the 2.

Yavuz, I ask you because when I go to tirerack.com they only gave me the C1 option for the 2.

You can order up the wheels you want from them, do what Meat suggested. We run the C1Ms on our B-Spec Mazda 2 for the better offset.

-Derrick

Back