NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hiya folks. Spent the weekend at Levi's working on the MSM. It was indeed toasted rod bearings. No damage to the crank or rods. New bearings are installed. Just need to install the timing belt, order a new clutch, and reinstall.

hey guys, summer is flying by for sure Mark, hows that garage car meet coming along (cool)
so mosport has fun as my brother described it and we did have fun in toronto as well seeing marlon with Lauri and one more member of Ohio crew that i cant remember his name at the moment (sorry).
Got 2 parking ticket when i got home bc some douche didnt like my cars parked on public road for the weekend so i had to see the judge and pay for one of them, they were labeled as abandon vehicle - go figure.
Thinking of going APR STAGE 2 on vw cc in August and i'll focus on entertainment upgrades afterwards, i need a bt headunit asap but not inpressed with whats available so far, hoping for an appradio 4 this fall.

Morning all! Swapping out my eye ball vents for some from a toyo celica. They are a direct fit (except for the length ) and they don't have the stupid felt that doesn't work at holding the vent where you adjust it to.

Nice! I've seen that done with Mitsu Eclipse vents as well. My felt has held up strong over the years. Maybe the previous owners never moved the vents. I added a little bling to my vents with the chrome trim. Just to brighten up all the block on the dash and flow with the guages.

Nice! I've seen that done with Mitsu Eclipse vents as well. My felt has held up strong over the years. Maybe the previous owners never moved the vents. I added a little bling to my vents with the chrome trim. Just to brighten up all the block on the dash and flow with the guages.

ya, i had wicked droopy eyeballs!

So it looks like I may have a 10th Anniversary hardtop for my 10AE coming into my possession this weekend.

YES!!!!

you have no idea how hard it is to find an original 10AE hardtop.

I consider it my unicorn. It is my Eleanor.

Hey hey! Wake up everybody!!!

Congrats on the ht find Chris! If I ever get lucky enough to find a Ti Grey ht, that would be my unicorn as well.

How's the new place Mark and were the kids nice enough to give you one of those bays for the MSM?

G'day folks. Hope all is well with everyone. As the days go by, I'm finding it more and more difficult to hop on here to catch up. So much going on with work, and by the time I get home, I don't wanna do anything.

Jeff, don't feel bad about the amount of time it took to get your radiator in. I installed a whole new coilover setup on the Honda back in May. Car is still sitting in the garage. Haven't driven it once.

We need to get the AARP guys on Facebook. This is pretty much the only thread I check on this forum these days.

Back