Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

UPDATE: NOW SHIPPING!

IMG_20101223_142524.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to.

All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details:

3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair

5mm (3/16") spacers: $30 a pair

8mm (5/16") spacers: $40 a pair

I will offer a $5 discount if you order a full set (total of 4) of either 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, or mixed. I can also make these in different sizes, such as 10mm, by request (extra charge). These prices are for the parts shipped.

PAYMENT: For those in the US, please send your payment to the PayPal email address "outrage_display@hotmail.com". Please include your Mazdas247 username and your desired spacers. For those outside of the US, please PM your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote ASAP (I will cover the first $5). Also, this is not my primary email, so if you have any questions and/or do send payment, please PM here so I am notified right away.

Last edited:
Just put in my 7mm spacers. Was perfect to clear my calipers with my 19" RH. I ordered extended studs. The mere 4 turns I got on my wheel nuts got me kinda sketchy. Besides that great quality. Also the diameter is a little larger then the back of my rims.

Great spacers, great price, great seller

Glad they worked out perfect for you. As far as the diameter goes, I make them based upon the size of the OEM rotors and rims, if anybody would like them a specific size, I can easily do that too.

Here is my car with azuelke's spacers and 225/45 tires on FD rims. I don't have any before photos because the wheels didn't fit without the spacers. I highly recommend these spacers! They fit better than any universals.

IMG_20140207_131000_513_zpsaf520166.jpg

2 sets of 3mm spacers in the rear

IMG_20140207_131020_272_zps7bad0079.jpg

8mm spacers up front

Back