Nardi, Racing Beat, Injen - MP3 Goodies!

Yes P5 airbag will fit. It is black on the top and bottom (12 & 6) and a grayish tan on the sides (9 & 3). Any BJ Protege airbag should fit.

...Any BJ Protege airbag should fit.

should say "Any 3-spoke BJ airbag will fit." my old BJ sedan had a 4-spoke wheel with a different style airbag. that being said, the Nardi MP3 steering wheel is one of the last great mazda steering wheels.

should say "Any 3-spoke BJ airbag will fit." my old BJ sedan had a 4-spoke wheel with a different style airbag. that being said, the Nardi MP3 steering wheel is one of the last great mazda steering wheels.

Thanks for the correction. Didn't know there were any 4-spoke wheels for the BJ.

It's in really good shape actually. I can email you some close ups if you shoot me a PM with your email.

Hmm...they're working for me.

I'll re-link them.

Edit: I relinked them. The wheel's first picture is on the kitchen floor (it's the only picture I had with the correct signage) but I found some from on my counter - where the pictures turned out better.

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction. Didn't know there were any 4-spoke wheels for the BJ.

The LX had em.

MainFeatures_2001%20Mazda%20Prot%C3%A9g%C3%A9%20LX.jpg

BUMP for a rare engine cover, and GLWS

It does not, but I could figure out what you need though (and toss it in just for cost if you wanted).

Back