2002 Protege5 396whp 373tq!!!

what was the ignition breakup?

I dont know for sure. It didnt do it every time. The pick up that reads that signal was on the coil input wire. We didnt think it was the J&S since that does not toally cut the signal. Best I can figure is the trigger wheel on the crank. When I got home after the dyno, I did a run out measurement and found two teeth bent .015". Doesnt seem like that was it, but havent had it happen since. If it does happen again, I am going to re-route the sensor wires away from everything else to see if that takes care of it. But so far so good!

FINALLY... heres the video. I know its kinda boring, sorry. I am considering making something with music and more street driving and drive by's. That may have to wait until I get the rest done??? But maybe not. We'll see. Until then, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRwESX8fcI

Dude you gotta do a driving vid with Hatebreed, you know: "NOW IS THE TIME FOR ME TO RISE TO MY FEET... (dundundundundun) WIPE THIS SPIT FROM MY FACE- WIPE THESE TEARS FROM MY EYES!!!!!" (Song in XXX movie when he is snow boarding if you guys don't know metal) And then like stomp on it right when the song takes off...

hey i cant pm u??? so i thought id just post on here...but im looking for a funnel.. i seen in a youtube vid that u had one but im trying to look for the right size that will fit in the fog light hole can u get me some links??? or wat overall size can fit like the one that was on urs in that vid??? thanks!!!!

Just a question but is that an oil catch can connected to ur PVC valve and out the top of ur engine. I'm using a breather filter is that ok or should I switch that up?

Just a question but is that an oil catch can connected to ur PVC valve and out the top of ur engine. I'm using a breather filter is that ok or should I switch that up?

^^Yes that is a catch can....this is an old post from a banned member....He'll never see it ha

Brian, might not see your post but if you ask CR3 Motorsports they can help you.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123809825-GB-Signature-Products-Oil-Catch-Cans

Back