UPDATED:

ssafc v2
3 pod a pillar
aem wideband afr
aem boost gauge
oil pressure gauge
turbosmart dual port bov
cai for turbo
midpipe catless or turboback exhaust fitted for p5 (must bolt to stock jpipe)

misc;
rear sway bar clunk fix
adjustable front endlinks

Last edited:
Hey man. Persuade me to sell my complete turbo setup. It's an upgraded stock setup. Thinking about going back to stock.

Hey man. Persuade me to sell my complete turbo setup. It's an upgraded stock setup. Thinking about going back to stock.

If you can give me a run down on the condition and shipping isnt ridicilous, i'll buy it! how about that?

doesn't seem like the potential sale with 95blkprobe will happen, it's still on his car. I'm more motivated to buy so bump and this is still open

up...
specifically looking for fmic (can be ebay kit), turbo with low miles, tial bov, and a manifold.... thanks

Buy my entire MSP $1,300 and it will make it to CT if you bring a driver. Great deal for you!!!

I would need more info...? Avatar looks like some serious front end damage if that is what you're talking about

The Spicy was gone 10 years ago. I have a Blazin with 157K (I bought it with 4 miles on it), rusty but the engine and Turbo (and Interior) are excellent. The LSD is welded and the Tranny was rebuilt last year or so with the Exedy Stage 2. She burns a 1/2 to 3/4 qt of oil a month, no leaks. It has a two year old Yellow Top Optima with Custom Billet Aluminum Battery cage, and Firsty (1sty) Grounding kit, Aftermarket SMIC and Piping and all aftermarket Motor Mounts and a $1,500 Webasto Supersize Sunroof. If somebody was local I would charge $1,500. Has never been on a track.

Back