Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

hmm, I've thought about it a few times but an off the shelf item is very appealing to me at the moment due to time constraints :(
I'd probably look at doing a log manifold to save time and cost, especially as super high performance is not a major requirement :D
turboManifold_log.jpg

Hi guys, I'm from Mexico, I have a little Mazda 2 - 2013 touring, and I want to know whats the best offset(ET) for R17 rims?? cheers.

Sorry :( but in Mexico we have a lot of problems importing rims. Actually I ordered with a friend who import car parts. But maybe I need more stuff, so if u have a web page or something please make me know!! :)

Nice! Why didn't you order them from meeeeee? (sadbanana) Congrats regardless!! :)

Oh yeah. You are in Mexico. Plus you didn't know. I was joking. ;) If you ever need something for your 2 let me know.

Sorry :( but in Mexico we have a lot of problems importing rims. Actually I ordered with a friend who import car parts. But maybe I need more stuff, so if u have a web page or something please make me know!! :)

As far as i know this kit is only sold in Thailand and isn't available in the US. You can have it imported but it'll cost a pretty penny.

Back