Any automatic p5 owners?

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hey all, just wanted to see who owns an automatic p5... I love my car but I'm getting bored of it, real fast. Should've gotten a manual one in the first place. Can any auto owners out there give me a reason to keep mine?

as an automatic sedan owner, i would suggest hanging on to the auto because it's still working.
No sense replacing it if it still works eh? Boredom aside...
At least, that's how i look at it. I have plenty of reasonable fun in my car despite the auto. We have lots of roundabouts and some interesting traffic control things around here.
I can't see me having more fun in my car with a standard. Maybe a standard and a KL.
Enjoying the car for me comes from the suspension and loud music. I would suggest suspension work, or doing something to increase the loudness of your music.

I have an automatic P5 and I have been looking for a manual since I got it, love the car, want a manual!

I have a manual and yes manual makes even a 130hp 4 cylinder fun i have been driving auto for too long and it was boring, never again, unless i am forced!

Been driving a manual since I learned to drive, but my automatic '02 P5 has the best automatic "feel" i've ever owned. The auto shifting even feels better than my 2014 Mazda3 6-speed auto, for some reason. Not much fun as my '96 Nissan Bluebird with SR20 with 5-speed manual though. That thing rips all the way through 7.5k rpm! Anyway, I'm only allowed to own an automatic now, so my wife can also drive it.

Back