NEMOC Random BS Thread

actually no, i said the same thing! my daughter had a full head of hair just like his when she was born 30 years ago! man am i old

you can say that again!!

speaking of old, I am too :). Celebrated my 30th bday last weekend. Didnt do too much aside from some mtb on the best trails I have ever ridden.

Traffic out here is really making me want.....an auto :(. Cant even consider it though until the p5 wants to die on me.

actually no, i said the same thing! my daughter had a full head of hair just like his when she was born 30 years ago! man am i old

That is good to hear. I showed Tam the pic last night and after fawning over him she said the same thing and was shocked when I told her no. That's the first step Mahk, admitting it. :p But just remember, it's only a number! ;)

you can say that again!!

speaking of old, I am too :). Celebrated my 30th bday last weekend. Didnt do too much aside from some mtb on the best trails I have ever ridden.

Traffic out here is really making me want.....an auto :(. Cant even consider it though until the p5 wants to die on me.

Bah, you are just a baby Kyle.

With the newer engine I know my P5 will run quite some time. It's just a matter of keeping the body/chassis from falling apart. :(

I am officially homeless... Literally and figuratively.

Next Payment Due - Paid in Full

I will say that I learned a hell of a lot buying and selling my first home. There are some things I let go at closing when I bought the house that I will reconsider getting fixed and there are things I learned about fixing and/or producing receipts when selling. My AC system was a big one (75 dollar fix) and I had to explain to the home inspector about simple physics because my bowl sinks wouldn't drain fast enough for him. I also had it out with the home inspector because he wanted items fixed on my AC unit, but had my neighbor's AC unit in the pictures. (My response was a simple no to repairs because it wasn't my AC unit...)

Now to finish my home search in Louisiana. The one I linked earlier went under contract the day I put in an offer. Damn!

F.

Well so much for the race of gentleman. The hurricane that is going out to sea moved the race back a week, and I can't go next weekend. So my plans are shot, and I'm at work today.

I think my Dad was 39 for most of his life.

One more week of work. Shutting the rig down in the RV park this weekend and packing up the Canada site. Moving the rig to my brothers on Sunday and staying there till the 15th

I think my Dad was 39 for most of his life.

One more week of work. Shutting the rig down in the RV park this weekend and packing up the Canada site. Moving the rig to my brothers on Sunday and staying there till the 15th
Looks like I'll be back for the autox on the 17th, you going to go bruce?

I always like to ask the organiser for autox's I don't normally attend.

Sent him an email tonite.

Howdy all. Up at the f'boro office today.

The thought just occurred to me that I might need to change my Monday schedule if the Deflatriots have a Monday night game. I don't want to be anywhere near here for that, considering I'm not terribly far from Gillette when I come up here. Traffic nightmare.

Umm yes, every major highway north and south of Gillette becomes a parking lot for hours before and after the game.

Headed down to Wayland last Saturday for Lui's rotary car show. The threat of rain turned it into a very small gathering. Got to check out a FC hill climb car that came in on a trailer. Pretty cool...and loud!

Ran into Ashley up in NH on my way down. She spotted the REPU and pulled up along side me.

Lol.

Yeah, if anyone sees a non rusty orange REPU in New England, the odds are good it is you, Chris :p

Yup saw him pass by and was able to catch up (wasn't that hard). The dealer I bought the car from a couple of weeks ago had called and said he found a spare key for my car. Saved me the $200 for a new one! Good dealership for once.

Howdy all. Up at the f'boro office today.

The thought just occurred to me that I might need to change my Monday schedule if the Deflatriots have a Monday night game. I don't want to be anywhere near here for that, considering I'm not terribly far from Gillette when I come up here. Traffic nightmare.

And beyond all that McNally is out in route 1 letting the air out of all the tires!!!
1615d186bc8435c018c7db91f973b6b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back