FS: Protege5 Luggage Rack Runner... thingies.

I replaced them with the OEM racks that have the crossbars for a family trip, and the old ones have been sitting in my closet like unused skis. I understand some people prefer the look of the rack without the crossbeams so I figured I'd try selling these before I pitch 'em. I'm asking $20+Shipping.

I don't know for sure, but it looks like the base of these things is the same as the crossbeam type, so I might be able to take just the parts you need and ship them instead of the whole gigantic assemblies. Sorry for the picture quality and the awkward paper placement; it was tricky getting all of it into the frame and semi-well-lit. The units are in good shape except there's a crack in one part which is visible up close (see last photo).

IMG_6554r.jpg

IMG_6555r.jpg

IMG_6557r.jpg

See damage here.
IMG_6556r.jpg

Most people will want just the delete caps, which cover where the crossbars go. $20 is super cheap so these should sell fast!

Sorry guys, I posted last and then haven't been at home for basically the last three days because of work. NaturalFlavored has dibs at the moment. I haven't had a chance to measure and weigh them and make sure I have a box, but I'll get that done by Friday. Again, sorry for the delay! Thanks

Ok so FedEx wants more or less $40 for shipping. I say "more or less" because I'm estimating the eventual weight/size of the package after combining a couple of boxes and stuffing them with packaging and I'd rather not come up short. Let me know if $60 shipped works.

Thanks,
Daniel

Still available. Shipping will be heftier if you want the whole things (and if you're not on the east coast, apparently). If you just want the delete caps, I can probably ship those for under $10. Shipping from 22042 if you want to calculate yourself.

Be careful removing the delete caps, the ones down here in Texas almost ALWAYS snap the clips off when you remove them

xxxmonoxidechil , I am looking for the caps if possible. How much did you want for just the caps?

I still have them in the closet, but they're going to be expensive to ship. I tried to get the caps off, but the plastic clips are really stiff and will most likely break in the process. My wife just wants them out so I'll most likely end up trashing them. Just traded the car for a 2012 Mazda6 tonight, so definitely won't need them anymore!

Back