NEMOC Random BS Thread

Aww, damn I would love to do that Marlon.

Busy day yesterday. Worked on the car most of the day. Took off the front nose and retorqued the base plate bolts, (for towing). Cleaned the air filter and replaced the horn that was dying. On my fourth horn now, wolo bad boy which is a rebranded Nautilus. Also rotated the tires and cleaned the inside rims and calipers.

Next is to replace the pads and probably the rotors. Trying to decide which rotors to use. Blanks or maybe Centric? Comments anyone?

Still beautiful weather till next week. Thinking of attending a chump car race in FL either tomorrow or Sunday.

I've used the Centrics with no complaints. I'd recommend going with the e-coated ones though. The cheaper ones rust out fairly quick, cosmetic I know but it's the little things.

Great weather still in Pensacola. Washed and waxed the car yesterday. Getting better, but still needs claying and final cleaning

Nice Kyle but why do all the work of sanding, priming, painting. Just stick some cardboard in there and stickabomb. :)

New ride next year...5x114.3 bolt pattern, tell us more.

Happy Hump day all.

Watched the Blue Angels practice today. Never get tired of seeing all that power.

Nice winters Jeff. Used to wintercross with the Altimaxs.

I'll be there for a week or so.... This weekend I am free and the company is paying for me to be there.

damn sorry, was busy that weekend, i guess next time chris

Aww, damn I would love to do that Marlon.

Busy day yesterday. Worked on the car most of the day. Took off the front nose and retorqued the base plate bolts, (for towing). Cleaned the air filter and replaced the horn that was dying. On my fourth horn now, wolo bad boy which is a rebranded Nautilus. Also rotated the tires and cleaned the inside rims and calipers.

Next is to replace the pads and probably the rotors. Trying to decide which rotors to use. Blanks or maybe Centric? Comments anyone?

Still beautiful weather till next week. Thinking of attending a chump car race in FL either tomorrow or Sunday.

yeah centric are good for daily .. used them on my mazda3

Thanks. Looks like Amazon has the best price right now, few bucks cheaper than TireRack.

Getting a new mattress for the rig today. The original from Jayco sucked and was replaced under warranty and still sucks, so we are trying a new thicker foam mattress, will see how it does.

New ride next year...5x114.3 bolt pattern, tell us more.

if rumors hold true, with any luck... a 2016 ms3. and if they arent true, then a 2008-2009 ms3. found a nice one recently but why buy it before winter and then have to buy a snow setup

friday! time to party!

So with a little help from the Sumlins, and some coaching from a few folks, I sent the fit packing last night. I picked up this lovely lady

attachment.php

Thanks Bruce! Good to know you liked them, now if we get that wet snow on Sat. I can give them a try. :) Can't remember where I ordered my last set from but here are auth. resellers per their site, might be worthing check out.

http://www.centricparts.com/tech-support/cert-resellers?Centric=20141028282&x=108&y=13

Thanks Jeff, will check them out. R1 is the cheapest I've checked so far.

Another beautiful day. Picked up the new mattress which was in a human sized box. Got some funny looks driving back from the store as I need the top down with the box sticking out a foot or so above the roof.

Halloween party tonite. Going as a rude Canadian.

Thanks Jeff, will check them out. R1 is the cheapest I've checked so far.

Another beautiful day. Picked up the new mattress which was in a human sized box. Got some funny looks driving back from the store as I need the top down with the box sticking out a foot or so above the roof.

Halloween party tonite. Going as a rude Canadian.

should go as rob ford!
Bug-Eyed-Ford.jpg

Back