Looking into a msp looking for feedback

Yeah, I can understand. I would offer him 5K out the door. See how bad they want to sell the car.

Wow. I paid $6,300 for mine 6 years ago, all original, but did have 153k. Either way, not that I'm saying to buy mine, but I have mine listed locally for $4,500 just to give you an idea. Its a heavily modified car and overall in good condition with 194,000 on the chassis. There have been two titaniums sold here locally within the past three months that have sold for less than $2,500. One of which only had 120k, but did have some minor issues with it. The other was actually pristine other than missing the front lip. All and all, I'd say no. They can he had for less. Keep looking.

Ahh nice thanks guys i figured id offer him like 5k after i ask how long they have had it i most likwly will not get it for 6k but if i can for around 5 possibly

Its ******* painted so gay ughh but eatherway i went to test drive it wow was not expecting that sorta speed from tht car great inside outside onder hood looks clean and nice now we let it sit for like 15mins idle no problem went for a 20min rest drive half way threw smelt something like burning plastic gor back to dealer smoking flowing from hood popped it looked like it was coming from were the turbo was i took a video https://youtu.be/l53hXrT7-SA dealer tried saying it was oil buildup what you guys think smoke was coming from dead center fron of engine first part you see under hood in the middle

I dont know how many cars you have owned or what they were....but a MSP is going to be the worst of them. When they run good, its great. Awesome car, decent acceleration.
When they run bad, its a nightmare. Ive worked on more then I care to remember and there are alot of specific things to watch out for that you need to know about these cars.
Just do some research before you jump in. They can be money pits very easily

If it is your first turbo car it will be a learning experience. It takes someone that is dedicated and a little stubborn to keep these things on the road. All in all they are relatively basic and easy to work on but they are unique. The good thing is there are quite a few knowledgeable people online that can help with any issues. That car is very clean aside from the horrendous flames, but it isn't worth more than $4500-5.

Back